Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

bousozoku

Moderator emeritus
Jun 25, 2002
Lard
pdpfilms said:
Hope it's better than Jeepers Creepers.

I don't think that Justin Long can take full responsibility for Jeepers Creepers.

He did a great job in Galaxy Quest. He was also in Ed on NBC.

Jovian9

macrumors 68000
Feb 19, 2003
Planet Zebes
amholl said:
wait, is this the same guy from dodgeball and waiting. i didnt realize...
lol

It is the same guy. Dogeball is pretty funny but Waiting is hilarious! Though his parts are not that great.

Mord

macrumors G4
Aug 24, 2003
UK
Thomas Veil said:
Wesley Crusher.

dont mention that name near me, i'm one of those weird trekies who take an irrational dislike to him

(disclaimer, i'm not a trekie, i'll watch it if it's on and some eps suck, but no conventions or memorabilia)

Shotglass

macrumors 65816
Feb 4, 2006
Chip NoVaMac said:
I have the biggest crush on this guy! I just want to hug him, hold him, and squeeze him.
Please state your sexual orientation for the record.

Anyway, what is his real name? Justin Long? Would be pretty sad if everyone kept calling him the "I'm a Mac Dude".

Chip NoVaMac

macrumors G3
Dec 25, 2003
Northern Virginia
Shotglass said:
Please state your sexual orientation for the record..

LIke I need to.:D (one only has to look at my postings here :D ) But since you asked, I am a SWGM here (single, white, Gay, male).

To be honest I feel dirty, since this Mac dude is young enough to be my son. :eek:

katie ta achoo

Blogger emeritus
May 2, 2005
I got four free passes to see that at Uni. The movie looked so idiotic that I just gave them back.

another one of those dumb teen movies... bleh.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.