Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

iamhammill

macrumors 6502
Feb 20, 2006
York, PA
Something about that kid bothered me, no offensive to the OP.

I don't really get it. Quality and editing was good. Was that done in Final Cut?

salilsundresh

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Dec 11, 2005
iamhammill said:
Something about that kid bothered me, no offensive to the OP.

I don't really get it. Quality and editing was good. Was that done in Final Cut?

It was edited in Final Cut Pro and the graphic at the end was done in After Effects using trapcodes shine plug-in along with some glow.

This was sort of a random thing, if you listen to the lyrics, basically the guy is in love with the camera. (DVX100) This video was shot on a DVX100B and the prop was a DVX100A.

Texas04

macrumors 6502a
Jul 2, 2005
Texas
Yeah I understood he was in love with his camera, the whole dancing thing reminded me of a Video i did, "Vic Loves Mac" all about a guy who uses a girl to get to a MBP.. :rolleyes: lol

FocusAndEarnIt

macrumors 601
May 29, 2005
Texas04 said:
Yeah I understood he was in love with his camera, the whole dancing thing reminded me of a Video i did, "Vic Loves Mac" all about a guy who uses a girl to get to a MBP.. :rolleyes: lol
LOL.

I'd do that in real life if I would really get a MBP. :eek: :D

iGary

May 26, 2004
Randy's House
iamhammill said:
Is this still online somewhere? I'd like to see it again to try and compare the quaility of the DVX.

thanks

Depending on the size attachments you can take, I can e-mail it to you.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.