PDA

View Full Version : the nano that only looked faulty!

Ish
Jun 27, 2006, 03:17 PM
I was driving the other day and got caught in a traffic jam. Seeing no possibility of moving for a while I decided to do one of the language lessons on my nano. I really thought it had broken - the screen had rainbow colours on the bottom and when I started it up the screen was dim and the colours didn't go away. My heart sank a bit but it seemed to play well so I listened to it for the hour and ten minutes it took to go two miles. When I got back home I had a look at it and it was fine. What was the problem? Polarising sunglasses! :D

MattyMac
Jun 27, 2006, 08:00 PM
I was driving the other day and got caught in a traffic jam. Seeing no possibility of moving for a while I decided to do one of the language lessons on my nano. I really thought it had broken - the screen had rainbow colours on the bottom and when I started it up the screen was dim and the colours didn't go away. My heart sank a bit but it seemed to play well so I listened to it for the hour and ten minutes it took to go two miles. When I got back home I had a look at it and it was fine. What was the problem? Polarising sunglasses! :D
hahah...that would have given me a pretty big scare!

Scarlet Fever
Jun 29, 2006, 07:33 AM
i had the same scare on my 3G iPod. I looked at it, and there were rainbows everywhere. I showed my dad, and he couldn't see anything wrong with it. I thought it was strange that he couldn't see the vibrant rainbows on the screen that i was seeing. Then i took my sunglasses off, and the rainbows weren't there!

Ish
Jul 3, 2006, 01:33 AM
i had the same scare on my 3G iPod. I looked at it, and there were rainbows everywhere. I showed my dad, and he couldn't see anything wrong with it. I thought it was strange that he couldn't see the vibrant rainbows on the screen that i was seeing. Then i took my sunglasses off, and the rainbows weren't there!

Sorry, haven't managed to get back for a few days. Love that story! :D