PDA

View Full Version : i switched 4 years ago

barhnt
Mar 2, 2003, 01:54 PM
My PC was lost in a breakup so i had no computer. I started dating agin the the person only had a mac.... a very old one. I thought i can't believe this is what I have to use for now. I was saving money to buy another PC... but before i knew it I was buying another mac!!! That old mac outdid anything my PC could have done and never gave me issues. So now I have 1 Ibook, 1 graphic Imac, and i had work order me an Emac for the classroom. I am hooked. I have also managed to get 3 of my friends to switch to macs.

FredAkbar
Mar 2, 2003, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by barhnt
My PC was lost in a breakup so i had no computer. I started dating agin the the person only had a mac.... a very old one. I thought i can't believe this is what I have to use for now. I was saving money to buy another PC... but before i knew it I was buying another mac!!! That old mac outdid anything my PC could have done and never gave me issues. So now I have 1 Ibook, 1 graphic Imac, and i had work order me an Emac for the classroom. I am hooked. I have also managed to get 3 of my friends to switch to macs.

Cool...I'm glad you like Macs. Good job on getting your friends to switch too.

If this is your first post here on MacRumors, then welcome!

--Fred

barhnt
Mar 3, 2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by FredAkbar
Cool...I'm glad you like Macs. Good job on getting your friends to switch too.

If this is your first post here on MacRumors, then welcome!

--Fred

Yes i do love my Macs now. And i must say that was one of the best breakups i ever had. If we never broke up I would never had found the joys of Macs. :)