PDA

View Full Version : Wait or buy a nano?

grpaul349
Jun 30, 2006, 03:34 PM
Apple has that special going - buy a mac and get a free nano. I'm looking for opinions on if I should take the offer or wait on an upgraded macbook and nano. I don't need either one tomorrow - but it does sound like a good deal.

If you buy before mid-July you get $100 back on a printer too.

Thanks for your thoughts.

strikeinsilence
Jun 30, 2006, 05:26 PM
If you think that you'd be happy with the macbook, and if the nano's capacity sounds right for you then go for it, its a good deal. If you dont need it now and think that the nanos capacity is too small then wait.

ich1ban
Jul 1, 2006, 02:19 AM
I went ahead and just got a 30gb iPod with the deal which will come out to be 90$ for it. Yeah $100 printer deal got me a free printer too! :D

sushi
Jul 1, 2006, 02:57 AM
I went ahead and just got a 30gb iPod with the deal which will come out to be 90$ for it. Yeah $100 printer deal got me a free printer too! :D
Sounds good! Enjoy! :D

aswitcher
Jul 1, 2006, 03:00 AM
Apple has that special going - buy a mac and get a free nano. I'm looking for opinions on if I should take the offer or wait on an upgraded macbook and nano. I don't need either one tomorrow - but it does sound like a good deal.

Thanks for your thoughts.

Deals in my view preceed line revamps.So if it works for you get it, but if you need more capacity or are hanging for new features wait.

sushi
Jul 1, 2006, 07:40 AM
Deals in my view preceed line revamps.So if it works for you get it, but if you need more capacity or are hanging for new features wait.
He already made his purchase.

You might want to read the thread before replying. ;)

aswitcher
Jul 1, 2006, 01:09 PM
He already made his purchase.

You might want to read the thread before replying. ;)

? That wasn't the original poster, that was ich1ban not grpaul349

sushi
Jul 1, 2006, 06:57 PM
? That wasn't the original poster, that was ich1ban not grpaul349
Oops. My bad. Thanks for pointing that out.

...as I go to remove the egg from my face! ;)

Demon Hunter
Jul 2, 2006, 12:46 AM

The printer deal never ends. I'm serious.

devman
Jul 2, 2006, 01:26 AM

That's often true. You can also take advantage of the deal though and then turn around and sell the thing on eBay and put the money you make towards the new one when it does come out.