PDA

View Full Version : Ipod Nano Album Art Problemo

Curtains
Jul 2, 2006, 09:35 AM
I do not know how to make album art show on my ipod.
I have tried dragging the album art into the "now playing" area, and also entering it in the "get info" area. The art shows on Itunes, but not on my Ipod.

Does anyone know how to make the art come up?

MattyMac
Jul 2, 2006, 11:02 AM
I do not know how to make album art show on my ipod.
I have tried dragging the album art into the "now playing" area, and also entering it in the "get info" area. The art shows on Itunes, but not on my Ipod.

Does anyone know how to make the art come up?
If you drag it into the artwork section of get info and click OK, it should show up fine in your ipod??

Curtains
Jul 2, 2006, 12:46 PM
Indeed, it should show up, but it doesn't. When I drag it in, or load it in the "get info" thing, Itunes freezes for about sixty seconds, then the photo shows in "now playing". It does not show up on the Ipod though.

Note - I have been dragging the picture into the art area of the song onto my ipod, then clicking "update", to make sure the picture goes on.

MattyMac
Jul 2, 2006, 01:00 PM
Indeed, it should show up, but it doesn't. When I drag it in, or load it in the "get info" thing, Itunes freezes for about sixty seconds, then the photo shows in "now playing". It does not show up on the Ipod though.

Note - I have been dragging the picture into the art area of the song onto my ipod, then clicking "update", to make sure the picture goes on.
...it shouldnt be that much work, hmmm:confused:

...anyone else

JosiahPB
Jul 2, 2006, 06:14 PM
I have a problem on my Nano where the album art is displayed but it is for a different album. Any ideas?

Missasoka
Jul 2, 2006, 06:29 PM
Yup, have the same problem. Only it's on my 60gig iPod video. I upload some artwork into the artwork part of the 'Get Info' part of the song, but it doesn't show up on my iPod, but it does on my iTunes.

Missasoka
Jul 3, 2006, 08:30 PM
Any help?

Missasoka
Jul 4, 2006, 02:57 PM
Please...? I really want to get album art on my iPod but it's not working... :(

xobebe
Jul 12, 2006, 10:11 PM
I had the same problem. If u go 2 iPod options. You will see tabs -- click on the Ipod tab -- and at the very bottom u will see a box that says "display album artwork on your Ipod" and just click that.

That should work.

:D I hope that helps

mannix87
Jul 13, 2006, 10:07 AM
this might help: http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=169796 :)