PDA

View Full Version : My iPod is Mooing

Capt Underpants
Jul 3, 2006, 01:46 PM
I wake up this morning, grab my iPod, and turn it on only to find a sad little iPod staring back at me. I've tried to restore it, and it hasn't helped. I'm pretty sure that I'm out of warranty, so I'm screwed on this one. But I did take a video of it so you guys could hear my dying iPod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrogXHID0jI

It's still mooing over on my desk... it won't even turn off :(

iGary
Jul 3, 2006, 01:55 PM
Moooo. Time for a new iPod.

University of Southern California? :eek:

Capt Underpants
Jul 3, 2006, 02:07 PM
Moooo. Time for a new iPod.

University of Southern California? :eek:

They sent me a book in the mail...

I went and searched out my receipt, and it turns out that I bought it July 29th of last year, so it's still very much in warranty. The only problem not is that it isn't mooing anymore. When I came back from searching out my receipt, the iPod had reset and was asking me to pick a language.

Now I just hope it goes out before July 29th... it's on the brim of death.

Electro Funk
Jul 3, 2006, 02:16 PM
I wake up this morning, grab my iPod, and turn it on only to find a sad little iPod staring back at me. I've tried to restore it, and it hasn't helped. I'm pretty sure that I'm out of warranty, so I'm screwed on this one. But I did take a video of it so you guys could hear my dying iPod.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrogXHID0jI

It's still mooing over on my desk... it won't even turn off :(

sounds like a click and a cat meowing to me :p

iGary
Jul 3, 2006, 02:19 PM
They sent me a book in the mail...

I went and searched out my receipt, and it turns out that I bought it July 29th of last year, so it's still very much in warranty. The only problem not is that it isn't mooing anymore. When I came back from searching out my receipt, the iPod had reset and was asking me to pick a language.

Now I just hope it goes out before July 29th... it's on the brim of death.

Maybe play it non stop...yikes. It would suck if it went out after...

Good luck.