PDA

View Full Version : Bluetooth Mouse

b-smooth
Mar 4, 2003, 10:13 AM
I ordered my 17 inch powerbook and the rep tried to get me to buy a wireless mouse which I would like but... If there is already bluetooth built into the machine, why would I get a usb plug transmitter to have to hassle with every time I want to use an external mouse? So, I am looking for a bluetooth mouse that will work with Jaguar. I don't know why they would be so hard to find. You'd think apple would put one out. I want the mouse to just work ever time it is near the powerbook.

yzedf
Mar 4, 2003, 10:30 AM
By the time your PB is available to you, something will be ready ;)

robbieduncan
Mar 4, 2003, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by b-smooth
I ordered my 17 inch powerbook and the rep tried to get me to buy a wireless mouse which I would like but... If there is already bluetooth built into the machine, why would I get a usb plug transmitter to have to hassle with every time I want to use an external mouse? So, I am looking for a bluetooth mouse that will work with Jaguar. I don't know why they would be so hard to find. You'd think apple would put one out. I want the mouse to just work ever time it is near the powerbook.

At this point in time OSX does not have the Bluetooth HID profile (HID = Human Interface Device iirc). Until it does do not expect any sort of bluetooth input device to work.