PDA

View Full Version : MacMall Rep. says they received some 17"ers..

steveg56
Mar 4, 2003, 02:40 PM
called today to order and she said they got some in but they have to fill back orders first. She expects to fill all back orders by the middle of the month. Take it for what it's worth.

timbloom
Mar 4, 2003, 02:52 PM
This is great news for everyone with a 17" on order, and me cause I just want to play with one at a store.

agreenster
Mar 4, 2003, 02:58 PM
I still feel very sorry for people who have ordered their 17in and still havent gotten them. Apple really dropped the ball in my opinion.

WinterMute
Mar 4, 2003, 04:05 PM
Mac Warehouse in the UK have told my facilities guy that they have five 17" machines and are expecting more v soon, I think I'm 5 on the list, should be here by FRIDAY!!!:D :D :D :D

Maclicious
Mar 4, 2003, 07:17 PM
Originally posted by WinterMute
Mac Warehouse in the UK have told my facilities guy that they have five 17" machines and are expecting more v soon, I think I'm 5 on the list, should be here by FRIDAY!!!:D :D :D :D

Oh, I am just bitting my nails in anticipation of getting one! I've had one on order since Jan 7, by god! March 20th is just 15 more days...... If it's sooner, I'll be ecstatic.

Wren
Mar 5, 2003, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by agreenster
I still feel very sorry for people who have ordered their 17in and still havent gotten them. Apple really dropped the ball in my opinion.
I second the motion. My status remains: On or before 26 of March and I placed my order on 12 of January. The anticipation is getting old!!:mad:

daedelgt
Mar 5, 2003, 02:59 PM
Please let Apple start shipping soon!

Jan 17 was my order date.

FlamDrag
Mar 5, 2003, 03:32 PM
I'll never order from the Apple store again. I ordered the instant it was available online and people who ordered from MacMall will get theirs before me.

Great. Way to go Apple.