PDA

View Full Version : N.Korean warhead lands in Alaska

peter2002
Mar 4, 2003, 02:42 PM
http://times.hankooki.com/lpage/nation/200303/kt2003030417272311970.htm

Danger Wil Robinson, nuke war in months.

We need to teach them a lesson, a nuke a day will keep the N. Koreans away.

Pete

MacFan25
Mar 4, 2003, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by peter2002
I hope that we don't get into a nuclear war. :(

Dont Hurt Me
Mar 4, 2003, 03:55 PM
We are going to have to do something about this to. The world can not afford to have the Dictators of the world running around with these weapons. The problem is all these countries think they can look the other way while this happening. Can you imagine if Saddam was left alone and able to make this technology? The worlds countries( not all) are either idiots or fools when they let these dictators do what the hell they want. As long as these dictators dont have them pointed at them i guess they feel its just OK. Where is China,Russia,France, on this. Oh yeah its the U.S. problem since they are not threating us.

dstorey
Mar 4, 2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by peter2002

I should hope not. Two wrongs don't make a right. We (well you's as I'm not american and hope to God Blaire wouldn't join in with that) will just be as bad as them if we fire nukes at them. However in the cold war we never fired any nukes at russia and they were a much bigger threat than N Korea, though thats probably cause they WERE a bigger threat and no small fry we could swat easily. Imagine the millions of innocent koreans that would die if we sent loads or even one of our nukes over, not to mention the south koreans that arn't even involved. Americas finding it hard to find allies at the moment, with us and spain being the main supporters at the moment. If you send nukes over I think there would be no sympathy what so ever from the rest of the world. Plus we already have smart missiles which will be much more effective in whiping out their missile capabilities without so much of the 'colateral' damage.

macfan
Mar 4, 2003, 05:46 PM
dstorey

You don't think he's serious, do you? I think you have missed his humor.

Also, Blair deserves an award for his political courage.

dstorey
Mar 4, 2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by macfan
dstorey

You don't think he's serious, do you? I think you have missed his humor.

Also, Blair deserves an award for his political courage.

Blaire needs to be nuked for getting rid of student grants and introducing tution fees and higher loans, even for the working classes his party suppose to represent...

macfan
Mar 4, 2003, 05:55 PM
In America, we spell his name Blair. Are we wrong?

dstorey
Mar 4, 2003, 06:16 PM
No, I just had a dumb spelling moment, but there are people called Blaire, just not him. You probably pronounce it wrong though ;-) In the uk we call Bush 'King Monkey', are we wrong ;) And whys colin powell pronounced co (as in co-oprative) lyne insted of col (like columbus) in? He should be next president I thing, seems more together and sensible than Bush Jr and wouldn't it be intresting having someone of colour as pres.

RandomDeadHead
Mar 4, 2003, 07:00 PM
I agree that Powell should run for Prez. At one time everyone thought he was going to run but, thats probaly not a good idea. There are TOO MANY raceist people in America, and he would probaly be assinated. Take for example the town I live in is named Granite Falls after a large waterfall close by, it is well known that over 200 people have been murdered there in the past 20 years, all of which have been KKK related. The mayor of the town is a life long member of the KKK, and his haterid of black people is well known. The sick part is that most of the people around here LOVE him. Personaly If I found him in a dark ally late one night if would beat him to a bloody pulp. But thats just the way it is. Seams to me that almost everyone in america is raciast, including black people.

but thats just my view of the US, Grim aint it.:(

RandomDeadHead
Mar 4, 2003, 07:04 PM
forgot to say that around here they call bush god, My family calls him Bill gates JR.

all of your taxes are belonging to us.

IndyGopher
Mar 4, 2003, 08:06 PM
A bit off topic, but in response to your name, and .sig, you do the pot loving yokels a grave disservice with your spelling and grammar. And yes, those uptight suits (ie, the ones who make those laws you hate) notice, and totally disregard anything you have to say.

RandomDeadHead
Mar 4, 2003, 09:29 PM
I am an editor of a weekly newspaper, and half tu du theis sort of theng all day 9-5. When I get home the last thang i warnt is to have someone complaine about me spellin'. With your perfect grammar do you think you could learn me a thing or too?

I am sorry that we do not share the same opinion, but I rarely fine someone who does. But we do have something in common, we both use macs so please try not to bash me so hard.

And one last thing, I love the uptight suits you speak of. They pay me for advertising, and thus feed my little boy. I just hate it when they try to force me to think the way they do. I like to shall we say, Think Different.

dstorey
Mar 5, 2003, 06:09 AM
Originally posted by RandomDeadHead
I Seams to me that almost everyone in america is raciast, including black people.

but thats just my view of the US, Grim aint it.:(

Well maybe not almost everyone but yeah... I heard that craig david (british black, maybe mixed soul singer) was going tyo play on a black station but they wouldn't let him unless he removed his white gutiarist, and said he could go ahead if they used their own session guy. I heard the same thing about Eternal too a few years ago and the white girl eventually left. I dunno about in america but here you'd never be able to have a 'white' station, nor would i really want one. It's kinda sad the two wrongs thing, I'm sure martin luthar king would turn in his grave. The KKK thing over there sounds really scary, though it's not as bad as it used to be is it? You would think that the goverment would have ways to stop it, especially if its so ingrained that the mayor of the town is major involved. I've got no time for that sort of people. Saidly in europe it seems to be taking off a bit, with the whole publicised thing about Austria and in provence, france there are a few towns/villages that have elected the national front member as their mayor. Guess thats one down side of domocrasies for you...any fool can get in. I think sadly a lot of people that follow these kind of people are just not educated enough or its because the hatred has been handed down through the family for years. Sorry for getting off topic

Mr. Anderson
Mar 5, 2003, 07:14 AM
Ok, a piece of a rocket landed in Alaska - so what. Has anyone been there? Do you know how friggin big it is?

There was no info on where it landed, by the way. The Aleutian Islands string out for 1000s of miles. So if the rocket landed in the Aleutians, its not that far to Korea. If they landed near Anchorage or Juno, well, that's a different matter.

D