PDA

View Full Version : 64mb graphic card on a 12" Tibook

junkionxl
Mar 4, 2003, 07:45 PM
I would love to see a more up to date graphics card on the Tibook 12". I think a 32mb of ram is just a lil under the belt and i perfer a ATI card rather a Nvidia. It seems every Nvidia card i owned seemed to burn out lol. damn PC computers! Anyway i would like to see a update in a few months from apple on a like ATI 9000 64mb of ram on a 12" i would soo rock that and be like get your hand off of it!

iJon
Mar 4, 2003, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by junkionxl
I would love to see a more up to date graphics card on the Tibook 12". I think a 32mb of ram is just a lil under the belt and i perfer a ATI card rather a Nvidia. It seems every Nvidia card i owned seemed to burn out lol. damn PC computers! Anyway i would like to see a update in a few months from apple on a like ATI 9000 64mb of ram on a 12" i would soo rock that and be like get your hand off of it!
a few months, doesnt seem likely. i guess ive stopped caring about the video cards in my mac ever since i got a pc.

iJon

timbloom
Mar 4, 2003, 10:14 PM
Sadly, when it comes to Apple policy, you get what you pay for. If you want a better graphics card, you gotta buy the whole package on the all-in-one machines, the towers are expandable, so you can change out the card.

Laptops in and of themselves are expensive to develop and produce, so it only makes it worse.