Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

junkionxl

macrumors member
Original poster
Feb 22, 2003
Delaware
I would love to see a more up to date graphics card on the Tibook 12". I think a 32mb of ram is just a lil under the belt and i perfer a ATI card rather a Nvidia. It seems every Nvidia card i owned seemed to burn out lol. damn PC computers! Anyway i would like to see a update in a few months from apple on a like ATI 9000 64mb of ram on a 12" i would soo rock that and be like get your hand off of it!

iJon

macrumors 604
Feb 7, 2002
Re: 64mb graphic card on a 12" Tibook

Originally posted by junkionxl
I would love to see a more up to date graphics card on the Tibook 12". I think a 32mb of ram is just a lil under the belt and i perfer a ATI card rather a Nvidia. It seems every Nvidia card i owned seemed to burn out lol. damn PC computers! Anyway i would like to see a update in a few months from apple on a like ATI 9000 64mb of ram on a 12" i would soo rock that and be like get your hand off of it!
a few months, doesnt seem likely. i guess ive stopped caring about the video cards in my mac ever since i got a pc.

iJon

timbloom

macrumors 6502a
Jan 19, 2002
Sadly, when it comes to Apple policy, you get what you pay for. If you want a better graphics card, you gotta buy the whole package on the all-in-one machines, the towers are expandable, so you can change out the card.

Laptops in and of themselves are expensive to develop and produce, so it only makes it worse.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.