PDA

View Full Version : FS: NEW Collectors Star Wars Iconz iPod Nano Case

LimeiBook86
Jul 10, 2006, 06:23 PM
While on a trip my Mom purchased this Star Wars iPod Nano case made by XtremeMac (Iconz) at the Apple Company Store in Cupertino, CA. She forgot that non of us own an iPod Nano so unfortunetly since the Apple Stores near us don't sell the same case they can not give us a refund.

The iPod Nano case features the Star Wars logo and a graphic of Darth Vader holding up his red lightsaber with an orange glow in the background on the front. The back of the case is clear. The box has a sliht centemeter wide tear in the top flap but, the box is sealed and the product is new and unused.

This is the text from the back of the box:

"Part of the Star Wars Collector Series
Protects iPod nano from nicks and scratches
Personalizes iPod nano with your favorite styles
Provides full access to controls and earbud jack."

This case usually retials for $25, I am selling it for $20.50 shipped to anywhere within the USA. I have bought and sold many things on this forum and I have positive eBay (landpm) and Heatware.com (limeibook86) feedback. I can accept Payment via PayPal or Money order.

And remember! Nobody can protect your iPod Nano like the dark lord of the sith...Darth Vader! ;)

Thanks! :D

Vader
Jul 10, 2006, 10:05 PM
Is there a screen cover, or it the part over the screen just a hole in the case?

LimeiBook86
Jul 10, 2006, 10:40 PM
Is there a screen cover, or it the part over the screen just a hole in the case?
Yes it seems to have a clear plastic cover where the screen is. There's a demo sticker over it just for show. :)

Vader
Jul 11, 2006, 08:48 AM
Is this hard plastic or more like nano tube material?
If its hard, what about the controls?
Edit: I looked it up, and it does have a screen cover, but it doesn't say if it is a hard case or soft.

LimeiBook86
Jul 11, 2006, 10:26 AM
Is this hard plastic or more like nano tube material?
If its hard, what about the controls?
Edit: I looked it up, and it does have a screen cover, but it doesn't say if it is a hard case or soft.
It looks more like a soft plastic case although it could be hard, I can't tell without opening the box though. :o

You do bring up a good point about the controls, let me look up a review real quick and I'll see what I can find out :)

Vader
Jul 11, 2006, 11:44 AM
It looks more like a soft plastic case although it could be hard, I can't tell without opening the box though. :o

You do bring up a good point about the controls, let me look up a review real quick and I'll see what I can find out :)
You can open the box, I don't mind. lol you could then give me a discount for the package being opened! :D

(JK about all that)

Just to let you know, I won't be interested if it turns out to be a hard case.

Vader
Jul 11, 2006, 12:00 PM
I found a review:
...their well-made rubber cases and licensed logos from sports leagues and cartoon and TV shows....
So it is rubber, it all sounds good.

LimeiBook86
Jul 11, 2006, 12:11 PM
Ah you beat me to it! Sounds good :) If your interested please PM me when you get a chance.

LimeiBook86
Jul 11, 2006, 04:02 PM
This item is still up for sale - the previous deal has fallen through. :)