PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2 Apple Studio Display LCDs, 15" & 17"

Rod Rod
Jul 10, 2006, 06:57 PM
15" is SOLD; 17" is still available for $100.

I'd like to sell my 15" and 17" Apple Studio Display LCDs. I have the original box for the 17" but not the 15", so I'd prefer a local sale on the latter. I'm looking for $100 plus shipping for the 17", or of course free local pickup.

There's one stuck pixel on the 17", about 1/3 of the way up from the bottom of the screen and 1/3 of the way from the left edge of the screen. It's not exactly at a golden mean point but it's close. It only shows if the screen is white or green. It's invisible when the screen is red, blue or black.

sturigdson
Jul 10, 2006, 07:04 PM
I may be interested in the 17, but can't be sure yet. Are there any cracks or other damage to the case?
and would you mind checking the shipping rate for 08817?

Thanks.

[I've duplicated this comment in a PT...]

GOTML
Jul 10, 2006, 07:06 PM
I'm guessing both are ADC or is one DVI? Because i would buy it for my mac mini if i didn't have to get that Adapter.

-Wes

Rod Rod
Jul 10, 2006, 07:15 PM
I may be interested in the 17, but can't be sure yet. Are there any cracks or other damage to the case?
and would you mind checking the shipping rate for 08817?

Thanks.

[I've duplicated this comment in a PT...]
USPS Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation is $17.55. There aren't any cracks. There may be one or two very faint scratches on the back though.

I'm guessing both are ADC or is one DVI? Because i would buy it for my mac mini if i didn't have to get that Adapter.

-Wes
Yes both are ADC.

Sweetfeld28
Jul 18, 2006, 10:02 PM
Does that 17 have the silver Apple on the front, and do you happen to have a DVI to ADC adapter?

ryan

Rod Rod
Jul 25, 2006, 01:14 PM
Does that 17 have the silver Apple on the front, and do you happen to have a DVI to ADC adapter?
It has a graphite Apple front and back. I have a DVI to ADC adapter but I'm afraid I'll need that to power my 23" ACD.

Sweetfeld28
Jul 25, 2006, 02:31 PM
Well, thanks for the reply, but i think i might be looking to get a 20 or 23 now. I am thinking about trading my Powerbook 867 for a newer 20, or 23, with the silver apple on it [this way it will match my 17].

thanks again though,

ryan

Rod Rod
Jul 25, 2006, 03:22 PM
Well, thanks for the reply, but i think i might be looking to get a 20 or 23 now. I am thinking about trading my Powerbook 867 for a newer 20, or 23, with the silver apple on it [this way it will match my 17].

thanks again though,

ryan
You're welcome. The other day I saw a 20" Cinema Display on my local craigslist for $400, with a DVI-ADC adapter for $50 more. I'm pretty sure you could get $400 or so for your 867MHz PowerBook, so things are looking good for you. All the best.

Rod Rod
Aug 16, 2006, 06:41 PM
The 15" is sold and shipped. The 17" is still available. Shipping for the 17" will likely be cheaper than what it cost for the 15" because I have the original box for the 17", whereas I didn't for the 15".

ipodcentral112
Aug 19, 2006, 01:49 PM
I am interested in the 17 inch one, but i think the price is a little high, considering you sold the 15 inch for half as much, and their are brand new ones on ebay for 200, any way i am very interested so please get back to me and let me know if you would be willing to go for a lower price!

THanks,
Jason

Rod Rod
Aug 20, 2006, 04:26 AM
I am interested in the 17 inch one, but i think the price is a little high, considering you sold the 15 inch for half as much, and their are brand new ones on ebay for 200, any way i am very interested so please get back to me and let me know if you would be willing to go for a lower price!

THanks,
Jason
Hi, thank you for your interest. You know, I wouldn't mind picking up a brand new one of these for $200. Please give me a link. Thanks.

The appeal of this monitor is that it has ADC. For much less than $200, I might as well keep it as a sort of expensive spare part, or to connect to a cheap ADC equipped Mac if ever I get one.

Rod Rod
Jun 4, 2007, 10:44 PM
any way i am very interested so please get back to me and let me know if you would be willing to go for a lower price!

If you or anyone else wants it for $100 plus shipping, it's yours.

davedecay
Jun 5, 2007, 09:11 AM
I'm looking at a local sale (eastern PA) of a 17" LCD, same display, same price... but even with shipping, yours looks to be a great deal. If my guy doesn't get back to me soon, I'm going to want yours. :D