View Full Version : Windows PC and XM Delphi

Chef Medeski
Jul 11, 2006, 10:29 AM
I have a Dell PC for sale and a XM Radio:

Dell PC:

Dimension 8300
3.0 GHz
512 MB RAM
All-in-Wonder 9200? (Its an All-in-Wonder, have to check exact number)
Comes with TV tuner built in.
Surround Sound.
4 Firewire ports
10? USB ports (there is a lot)
DVD burner in one slot
and either DVD burner or just reader in the other.

Now, its either going to ship with a 200GB HD or no HD at all. Depends on what people want. If you want the HD it comes with XP and Ubuntu installed. Its a complicated partition set-up, but it allows for maximum flexibility.

XM Radio:

Delphi MyFi
-Includes car kit, home kit, rechargeable battery, headphones, antennas and more
-Store up to 5 hours of fresh new XM content - with no computer downloading or list management - Absolutely no computer needed
-Rechargeable Battery - Automatically charges and provides 5 hours for travel or play
-MyFi can wirelessly transmit to any FM radio speaker system, car, home or portable
Purchased for $200.

Looking for trades for a slow, very slow G4, headless laptop or monitor less desktop, with large HD, Wi-Fi capability, and ability to run Panther or Tiger.

ReanimationLP
Jul 11, 2006, 01:02 PM
I've got a 400 MHz G4 PCI Graphics that I'll trade you for some parts of that P4 box.

It has 1 GB of RAM, a 30 GB HD, Tiger 10.4.7, and a ATI Radeon 7000 that does Quartz Extreme, and a DVD-ROM drive.

Collin973
Jul 11, 2006, 01:57 PM
How much do you want for the PC system?

Chef Medeski
Jul 11, 2006, 02:18 PM
I've got a 400 MHz G4 PCI Graphics that I'll trade you for some parts of that P4 box.

It has 1 GB of RAM, a 30 GB HD, Tiger 10.4.7, and a ATI Radeon 7000 that does Quartz Extreme, and a DVD-ROM drive.

PM me with what parts you want and if your G4 has Wi-Fi.

Price for the PC: well, it depends if you want the HD or not. I'm looking at about $500. But make me an offer and I'll think about it.

ITASOR
Jul 11, 2006, 02:40 PM
I might want the XM Radio, but does it need a subscription? If not, I could possibly trade a 350Mhz G4 Power Mac with Motorola 802.11G PCI WiFi card in it (shows native as Airport in Panther/Tiger). It has a 40GB HD, 512MB RAM.

Collin973
Jul 11, 2006, 02:41 PM
Are you willing to sell some parts of it? Like the motherboard, powersupply, ram, and maybe the dvd burner? I don't need really need the firewire, all in wonder, sound cards, etc.

ReanimationLP
Jul 11, 2006, 02:54 PM
I'm mainly interested in the hard disk and the AIW card.

Chef Medeski
Jul 11, 2006, 03:23 PM
Are you willing to sell some parts of it? Like the motherboard, powersupply, ram, and maybe the dvd burner? I don't need really need the firewire, all in wonder, sound cards, etc.

Well, I don't really want to part out the system. I rather sell it as whole.

Collin973
Jul 11, 2006, 03:50 PM
Well, I don't really want to part out the system. I rather sell it as whole.

That's cool. No problem! Good luck selling it! That's a really good machine

Chef Medeski
Jul 11, 2006, 03:54 PM
That's cool. No problem! Good luck selling it! That's a really good machine
Thanks, I'll let you know if I decide to part it out.