PDA

View Full Version : FS/T: AMD Dual Core PC Gaming System

purelithium
Jul 12, 2006, 10:16 PM
Hi there, I've finally decided to let this thing go... Let me know.

I'm interested in trading it for a 20" Intel iMac with the video upgrade. I don't care about ram, or harddrive. the most important is the Video upgrade. If you don't have the upgrade, that's fine too, let me know. I can add cash to the PC if we both feel it's necessary to make the deal equal. Thanks for looking.

Also looking for an Xbox 360 Premium and some games. Hopefully Oblivion will be among them ;)

AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ Dual Core (currently running at 2.3ghz, stock 2.0)
Epox 9NPA+ Ultra Motherboard
2 x 512 MB Corsair XMS TwinX Performance RAM (cool LED's on top )
XFX 7900GT XXX Extreme Overclocked Video Card - 256mb VRAM
1 x 80 gb Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 RPM (Separate 12.1 gb HD for Operating System only)
1 x 300GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.9 RPM)
DVD R/W Dual Layer (just like superdrive)
Comes loaded with XP Pro SP2 and an authentic, Valid CD key, but the original disk was scratched beyond repair, so you'll have to find your own OEM copy of the XP CD if you need to re-install.

Antec P180 Aluminum sided case
Antec 430watt Truepower 2.0 Power supply
Thermaltake Bigwater SE Water Cooling System

This is a sexy looking computer. The Antec case is simple, yet awesomely designed. Similar to the Powermac G5 inside, it separates the high heat powersupply from the rest of the computer. There is 3 120mm fans in the case, 1 on the internal radiator for the water cooling system, another in the front to draw air in, and another in the bottom of the case to provide airflow for the powersupply.

I built this computer painstakingly over the past 8 months or so, so you can be sure that it works perfectly and performs to the top standards. You can run any modern PC game on this machine, and it will fly.

I'm looking at a price around US$1650(Now 1600, Now 1400), but i'm flexible. I'll consider any offer, as long as you're not low-balling me.

Again, thanks for looking.

EDIT: Pics are below. and Price has been lowered to US$1600 and I'm going to put a 300GB Seagate Sata drive in there, for extra storage. Also added to my trades requests.

Pictures (http://www.thethirdelement.org/lazy-index.php?file=amd/)

EDIT: Price lowered to US$1400 or make me an offer

nickelbackmac
Jul 13, 2006, 05:43 PM
Is it shiny?

purelithium
Jul 13, 2006, 06:34 PM
Actually it's a Matte brushed aluminum with black accent ;)

purelithium
Jul 13, 2006, 10:37 PM
Also, I'm willing to trade this for an Xbox 360 kit with a few extras or with a little cash added on top.

But I'll certainly consider any offer that comes my way.

applekid
Jul 15, 2006, 05:02 PM
Got photos?

purelithium
Jul 15, 2006, 05:19 PM
I'm right in the middle of a move, but I can have photos up by tomorrow night. Sorry guys. I just realized while moving that I really don't need this desktop in my smaller place.

I'll for sure get photos up tomorrow sooner, if possible.

In the mean time, here's a picture of the case.

http://www.silentpcreview.com/files/images/p180/P180_q_r_web.jpg

purelithium
Jul 19, 2006, 05:11 PM
Ok, here's detailed pictures of the hardcore sweet machine!

EDIT: Pictures removed from here due to bandwidth.

Here's a link to them (http://www.thethirdelement.org/lazy-index.php?file=amd/)

ReanimationLP
Jul 20, 2006, 01:52 AM
Nice rig. :)

I wish I had the money. It looks to be very powerful, but alas, I just rebuilt mine.

purelithium
Jul 23, 2006, 09:00 PM
Lowered price and Added a 300gb Seagate.

Looking for trades for 20" iMac or Xbox 360. Also any other cool Macbook/Computer gear.

purelithium
Aug 4, 2006, 10:12 PM
Lowered price again. Now $1400 obo