PDA

View Full Version : FS: Games: Gameboy, DS, Gamecube, PS2, & DVD Movies

hellodon
Jul 12, 2006, 10:43 PM
Okay...I have a bunch of things for sale...games/movies etc.

All of this stuff has been adult owned and is pretty much mint. Discs are scratch free. Boxes and instructions are all included unless otherwise noted.

I really don't want to do trades...the only things I'm willing to possibly work out a trade for are the following:
Tetris DS (maybe some other DS games...)
Super Mario Advance 2 - Super Mario World (GBA)
XBOX 360 Games

Original Gameboy:
Zelda - Link's Awakening (cartridge in plastic case) - $10.00
Pocket Bowling (soooo fun!) - $8.00

Gameboy Advance:
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 - $8.00
(no box or instructions..just cartridge)
Castlevania - Aria of Sorrow - $20.00
(includes box and instructions - RARE)

Nintendo DS:
Yoshi Touch n Go - $17.00

Playstation 2:
Onimusha - $10.00
Mat Hoffman's Pro BMX 2 - $10.00
NHL 2001 - $8.00
Tekken Tag Tournament $12.00
James Bond - Agent Under Fire $12.00
Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 $10.00
Metal Gear Solid 2 - Sons of Liberty - $12.00
SSX - $10.00
Silent Hill 2 - $30.00
Silent Hill 3 - $30.00
Jampack Winter 02 - $(included free with a purchase if you want it)
Network Adapter - $12.00

Gamecube:
F-Zero X - $12.00
Resident Evil Zero - $12.00
Tiger Woods 2003 - $10.00
Zelda Four Swords Adventure $25.00
(this includes the outside cardboard box and unused gameboy link cable too...great game!)

DVD's
Donnie Darko - $7.00
Trigun: Wolfwood - $10.00
Clerks - $7.00
(has box, but its a printed out front/back)
Dogtown & Z-Boys - $9.00
From Dusk Til Dawn - $8.00
25th Hour - $8.00
The Blair Thumb - $5.00

Here's how this will work: Each item will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail, so shipping will be $5.05 for single items, a little bit extra if you're buying multiple and that includes delivery confirmation. I prefer payment via PayPal from a confirmed verified account and shipping to the confirmed address on that account, though if you really want something and need to send a check or money order, let me know.

I'm moving so I'm just clearing out some stuff that I don't use anymore.

If anyone needs pictures for any reason, let me know. It'll probably only be up for a week or 2, then what's left is going on ebay...so if you want something, let me know

Thanks!

ravenvii
Jul 13, 2006, 11:59 AM
I'm interested in Silent Hill 2, Silent Hill 3 and Zelda: Four Swords Adventure. I don't mean you any offense, but I think you overinflated the value of those. I will offer you $35 + shipping for all three. I know that is much lower than what you are asking ($85 for all three), but that is more consistent with what I can get on eBay.

hellodon
Jul 13, 2006, 12:12 PM
The silent hill games were in high demand because of the movie. i shoulda sold them that opening weekend....could have got over $100 for the 2.

They are out of print, when the movie hit's DVD and/or the sequel comes out next year, I'm sure I can get at least $30 a piece...that's why I'm asking that price now, plus these are in perfect condition..barely been taken out of the case.

This ones going for 16 now...with a day left
http://cgi.ebay.com/SILENT-HILL-3-for-playstation-2_W0QQitemZ330005382187QQihZ014QQcategoryZ27256QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

This is the same with 8 hours
http://cgi.ebay.com/Silent-Hill-2-PS2-Game-Playstation-2-complete_W0QQitemZ170005585126QQihZ007QQcategoryZ62053QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Zelda goes for 20-25 for the version with the link cable. It is also out of print.

I appreciate the offer, but i should be able to get at least $50-$60 no problem on ebay for those now, and I assume once the Silent Hill DVD comes out, everyone will be up in arms about playing the out of print games again and the value on those will go up

I'd rather hold out and get all that I can for them or just keep them if they arent going to sell for much....those are honestly the only 3 games I thought about keeping on this list,

ravenvii
Jul 13, 2006, 12:45 PM
Well, you need to expect to sell them cheaper here than eBay. I've learned that the hard way.

But either way, best of luck with your sales.

hellodon
Jul 13, 2006, 01:06 PM
I understand that I may not get exactly what I want...but you are offering me nearly 70% less than what I want which is sort of insulting. I don't need to "expect" to get that much less. Your offer was pretty low, you don't have to act like I'm being out of line because I turned it down.

You brought up the ebay thing in comparisson...which is why i referenced it.

If someone is selling a powerbook for 500, you can't say "I'll give you 150" then say "well you need to expect to get less here"...that's not really cool.

I just didnt feel it was a reasonable offer, that's all. Don't get upset about it...

ravenvii
Jul 13, 2006, 01:11 PM
I understand that I may not get exactly what I want...but you are offering me nearly 70% less than what I want which is sort of insulting. I don't need to "expect" to get that much less. Your offer was pretty low, you don't have to act like I'm being out of line because I turned it down.

You brought up the ebay thing in comparisson...which is why i referenced it.

If someone is selling a powerbook for 500, you can't say "I'll give you 150" then say "well you need to expect to get less here"...that's not really cool.

I just didnt feel it was a reasonable offer, that's all. Don't get upset about it...

Chill dude, you're reading too much into my post, I wasn't mad at all I'm just saying.

And to use your example, well, if I'm selling a paper clip for $400 here, and someone offers me $0.02 for it, and says "well you gotta expect a lot less". Doesn't sound so radical does it?

As I said, either way, good luck with your sales.