PDA

View Full Version : FEELER/FS: MacBook Pro 2.0Ghz, 1.5GB RAM, 100GB 7200 RPM, 256MB VRAM

NNO-Stephen
Jul 13, 2006, 02:56 AM
Strongly considering selling the MacBook Pro. it's kinda large for my taste and I don't really need all the power. plus I don't use it much (seriously, it's damn near brand spankin' new) so I might as well sell it.

2.0Ghz Intel Core Duo processor
1.5Ghz PC2-5300 RAM via a 1GB SODIMM and a 512MB SODIMM
ATI X1600 Mobility Radeon w/ 256MB VRAM
100GB 7200 RPM HD
Airport Extreme, Bluetooth 2.0
Front Row remote (still in the little plastic cover packaging even!)
AppleCare still good through Jan/Feb (I am not sure when the actual start date is) of next year. AC transfers with the computer so no worries :)

Again, I'll obviously include the AC adapter and remote and all that stuff as well as the original box, install discs and everything.

I'll do a clean install of the OS before I send it out.

It's been good for the little time I've used it, I just don't really need the power, it's a bit too large for what I think I want, and though it's by far the sexiest computer I've ever owned, I just don't really need it, and could definitely use the money.

$2,200 plus actual shipping cost (I'll scan the receipt for you if you need proof of the actual figure).

neut
Jul 14, 2006, 11:49 PM
Trade for a PowerMac dual 2.5Ghz G5?

120GB HD
128MB VRAM (9600XT)
1.5GB RAM

peace | neut

NNO-Stephen
Jul 15, 2006, 11:59 AM
no, I'm getting a Mac Pro when it comes out, and my iMac will tide me over till then.

though I'd be open to a Black MacBook plus cash.

neut
Jul 15, 2006, 08:01 PM
no, I'm getting a Mac Pro when it comes out, and my iMac will tide me over till then.

though I'd be open to a Black MacBook plus cash.

My PowerMac plus a secondary 300GB SATA? ... and 17" Apple LCD?

I have a feeling those new Mac pros will be a bit disappointing.

peace | neut

NNO-Stephen
Jul 16, 2006, 01:17 PM
no, the Mac Pros will be just fine. have you seent he benches for Conroe and Woodcrest? my god those are flat out SICK!

but regardless, I'm not interested in a desktop of any kind at this time. Thanks though, but I'm just not interested.