PDA

View Full Version : For sale or for trade (UK) - Netgear DG834G wireless ASDL firewall router

Lau
Jul 13, 2006, 08:31 AM
After cheerfully getting Blueyonder cable internet today, I have just discovered that my current router isn't compatible with cable. <irritated> :p

So for sale for £45 shipped in the UK or nearest offer, a Netgear DG834G wireless ASDL firewall router, complete with box, plug, phone cable, ethernet cable, CD and manuals. I accept Paypal and direct bank transfer.

52524(Click for larger image).

I prefer a sale, but will also consider a trade for a cable compatible modem such as a Netgear WPN824, WGT624 or WGR614 if it's in good nick and comes with all the bits n pieces.

Please feel free to ask any questions you might have. I've traded before in the Marketplace with BakedBeans and Sceadufax, and have over 100 feedbacks (100% positive) on eBay under lau*lau.

Cheers m'dears. :)

Kardashian
Jul 14, 2006, 08:43 AM
Whats the lowest you can do, Lau?

I'm 17 and poor, take pitty on me :) lol..

Ta chick

Lau
Jul 14, 2006, 09:02 AM
Whats the lowest you can do, Lau?

I'm 17 and poor, take pitty on me :) lol..

Ta chick

Lol indeed! Well, I've done a bit of eBay research, and it looks as if I could get 40 before shipping on eBay, maybe 35 if I was really unlucky. I'd rather sell it on MR than eBay, I'm happy to say 35. However, it's going to be 5 for postage (it's 1.3 kg), so I reckon I couldn't go lower than 40 including postage.

Whaddya reckon? It's very nice, one careful owner, only driven by a little old lady at weekends...:D

Kardashian
Jul 14, 2006, 09:14 AM
Hmm, I was looking for something around 30.

I dont think its too high at 35, just I'm poor until the end of the month.

If its still available in a fortnights time, I can stretch to 35. :)

Lau
Jul 14, 2006, 09:17 AM
Hmm, I was looking for something around 30.

I dont think its too high at 35, just I'm poor until the end of the month.

If its still available in a fortnights time, I can stretch to 35. :)

That's a shame, I'd like to have sold it to you. It's going on eBay tonight, but let me know if you change your mind, as I'll happily pull it off eBay if it hasn't had any bids.

MisterEd
Jul 14, 2006, 09:26 AM
I've got the WGR614 mate, bought it by accident not realising it didnt have an ADSL gateway so it hasn't been used at all. Got the box and all the bits with it... willing to do a trade?

Cheers
Ed

Lau
Jul 14, 2006, 09:32 AM
I've got the WGR614 mate, bought it by accident not realising it didnt have an ADSL gateway so it hasn't been used at all. Got the box and all the bits with it... willing to do a trade?

Cheers
Ed

Excellent! I thought the trade thing was a bit of a long shot, but that's perfect. I'll send you a PM and we can work out the technicalities.

Lau
Jul 25, 2006, 05:51 PM
Just to record that I had a great transaction with MisterEd, and am now very happily wireless. I'd cheerfully recommend MisterEd to anyone for future transactions. :)