PDA

View Full Version : FS: Logitech s530 Desktop Set - $50 shipped

topgunn
Jul 13, 2006, 12:33 PM
I am selling a lightly used Logitech s 530 desktop set including the keyboard, mouse, adapter and desktop extension for the adapter. Everything is in perfect working condition. I am selling this set for $50 shipped to anywhere in the US. It will be shipped via FedEx an it will be fully insured.

jeremy.king
Jul 13, 2006, 01:38 PM
Nevermind...answered own question.

p0intblank
Jul 13, 2006, 01:43 PM
Ahhh, this set is beautiful! What's the reason for selling?

belfast-biker
Jul 13, 2006, 02:12 PM
Very nice. Plan to get one of those in a month or so....

topgunn
Jul 13, 2006, 02:54 PM
Ahhh, this set is beautiful! What's the reason for selling?
I bought this set for the mouse and the mouse only. I never had any intention of using the keyboard since I absolutly love the Apple Bluetooth keyboard. My plan was to buy the set and sell the keyboard so that I would have a good looking mouse that matched my iMac for a reasonable price. Well, no one wanted to buy the keyboard without the adapter despite the fact that it would work with at least some other Logitech wireless adapters. I can't blame them. I wouldn't have bought the keyboard or the mouse by themselves, either. Since I couldn't unload the keyboard, I am going to sell the whole set and go back to my wired Microsoft mouse.

mylo
Jul 13, 2006, 03:20 PM
how long do the mous and keyboard last on one set of batteries?

lmcintyre
Jul 13, 2006, 03:37 PM
I have this set, and have been useing it for about 6 weeks and the betterys still show green (good). the papers that came with it said they can last up to 6 months, but they tend to exaggerate a bit.

moutian
Jul 13, 2006, 05:14 PM
I am using it too. I like it much. The battery for my keyboard has been there for serveral months, and they are still good.

topgunn
Jul 13, 2006, 06:08 PM
Sold

4JNA
Jul 24, 2006, 09:52 AM
received the keyboard. :)

as new, works great, recommend topgunn to all. great transaction.

apunkrockmonk
Jul 24, 2006, 12:53 PM
As a note, I have a wireless logitech keyboard. It has been running on the original 2 AA batteries for well over 2 years with VERY HEAVY use.

Great on batteries.