PDA

View Full Version : FS: 500GB/250GB LaCie d2 drives, MS Office Standard, Apple Store shirts, and MORE

MovieCutter
Jul 14, 2006, 08:43 PM
Time to get rid of some stuff...and consolidate some external drives. As you can see from the pic below, I have a LOT of hard drive space, approximately 4+TB worth. With the addition of my two TB drives and two more on the way, I'm finding my smaller drives more and more useless. Email me at moviecutter (atnospam) mac (dotdefinitelynospam) com or PM me for questions, comments, queries, concers, or just to buy $#!&.

http://i80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/MovieCutter/Drives.jpg

Item #001
500GB LaCie d2 drive. A little over a year old, functioning beautifully. Has (1) Firewire 400 and (2) Firewire 800 ports. Comes with stand, cables, and power supply. SOLD

Item #002
500GB LaCie d2 drive. A little over a year old, functioning beautifully. Has (1) Firewire 400 and (2) Firewire 800 ports. Comes with stand, cables, and power supply. SOLD

Item #003
500GB LaCie d2 drive. A little over a year old, functioning beautifully. Has (1) Firewire 400 and (2) Firewire 800 ports and (1) USB port. Comes with stand, cables, and power supply. NO LONGER AVAILABLE

NOTE: I am only selling two of these, which two, I don't care, but whatever two go first, I'm keeping the last one.

Item #004
250GB LaCie d2 drive. A little over a year old, functioning beautifully. Has (1) Firewire 400 and (2) Firewire 800 ports. Comes with stand, cables, and power supply. $150 shipped obo

Item #005
250GB LaCie d2 drive. A little over a year old, functioning beautifully. Has (1) Firewire 400 and (2) Firewire 800 ports. Comes with stand, cables, and power supply. $150 shipped obo

Item#006
Microsoft Office for Mac, Standard Edition. DVD case only. Forgot I had it lying around. Company bought me a copy of Office and have been installing that lately on my new Intel Macs. SOLD

And a plethora of other stuff.

Pics of OTHER STUFF here (http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j174/MovieCutter/)

All prices below are OBO, any offers must cover shipping at a minimum. I just want to get rid of this stuff. First come, first served, or best offer, no dibs, etc. Paypal accepted and that's about it. Thanks!

iPod Banners SOLD

Apple Store Shirts:
READ INDIVIDUAL DESCRIPTION-
1) Size: XL/Condition: never worn, Brenthaven t shirt, says "mac groupie" with Brenthaven logo on back
2) (SOLD) Size: XL/Condition: sealed. Student Union green t shirt.
3) Size: 2XL/Condition: sealed. Tiger t shirt, World Clock dashboard widget theme.
4) Size: XL/Condition: lightly worn. Student Union green t shirt.
5) Size: XL/Condition: lightly worn. "Read, Write and Rock N' Roll" blue t shirt.
6) (SOLD) Size: XL/Condition: lightly worn. "The gift all others will be exchanged for" holiday red t shirt.\
7) Size: children S/Condition: very lightly worn. Camp 2005? child's t-shirt
8) Size: children L/Condition: very lightly worn. Camp 2005? child's t-shirt
9) Size: XL/Condition: lightly worn. "Give" Holiday 2004 t shirt.
10) Size: XL/Condition: lightly worn. Student Union green t shirt.
11) Size: 3XL/Condition: worn, scratch on Apple logo (adds character) Standard Apple logo shirt.
12) Size: children S/Condition: very lightly worn. Camp 2005? child's t-shirt

All "worn" shirts will be washed prior to shipping regardless of their condition. <b>$15 shipped/shirt<b/>

I also have some various PC parts. Among them are:

-MS Sidewinder Precision Pro joystick-make an offer
-Audigy soundcard-make offer
-VGA card (not sure of the make or model)-make an offer
-Promise ATA controll (PCI)-SOLD
-DVD-ROM drive, should work, not testing it-make and offer
-Vortex 2 3d soundcard-make an offer
-Something random...Chronicles of Riddick messenger back given to my buddy who's a movie critic at the Riddick junket. -$15 shipped.

mbl42
Jul 14, 2006, 08:57 PM
Does the ATA controller work with Mac OS X?

MovieCutter
Jul 14, 2006, 08:58 PM
I have no idea. It was in my PIII Micron for the longest time. I doubt it. Unless someone wants to do some research. The info is in the pic.

magid
Jul 14, 2006, 11:19 PM
I think I am going to take one of the 500gb drives. Can you pm me with some more info on them.

MovieCutter
Jul 14, 2006, 11:23 PM
I think I am going to take one of the 500gb drives. Can you pm me with some more info on them.

What more info do you want?

JosiahPB
Jul 14, 2006, 11:46 PM
Does apple care that these shirts are for sale? And how do you get the banners?

ReanimationLP
Jul 15, 2006, 12:34 AM
I'm interested in the PCI controller card for my P4 box, as an upgrade from the Ultra66 card in it. (I use it to hook up an extra 4 HDs)

You take MOs?

i4k20c
Jul 15, 2006, 02:37 AM
are any of the 250 gig hard drives have usb 2.0?

MovieCutter
Jul 15, 2006, 06:17 AM
Does apple care that these shirts are for sale? And how do you get the banners?

Apple doesn't care that these shirts are for sale. The banners were given to me by a friend of mine who didn't have a need for them.

I'm interested in the PCI controller card for my P4 box, as an upgrade from the Ultra66 card in it. (I use it to hook up an extra 4 HDs)

You take MOs?

Sure

are any of the 250 gig hard drives have usb 2.0?

Nope, or I would have said so. One of them is a 200GB that I can sell. FW400/800 and USB 2.0 port. $125.

magid
Jul 15, 2006, 09:40 AM
Are they the Lacie bigdisks where two drives are set up in a raid array or are they just in the D2 lacie case where its one drive? If you happen to have one that justs one drive I would take that one.

MovieCutter
Jul 15, 2006, 09:57 AM
The 500GBs are 2 drives. I don't know that LaCie sells a 1-drive 500GB.

XIII
Jul 15, 2006, 12:23 PM
The 500GBs are 2 drives. I don't know that LaCie sells a 1-drive 500GB.

So inside the 500GB LaCie are 2 250GB drives? Does it appear as 1 drive on the desktop? Or two? Can it be RAID configured? Thanks.

MovieCutter
Jul 15, 2006, 12:25 PM
So inside the 500GB LaCie are 2 250GB drives? Does it appear as 1 drive on the desktop? Or two? Can it be RAID configured? Thanks.

It appears as 1 drive on the desktop. I don't know if it can be RAID configured.

iCeQuBe
Jul 15, 2006, 01:38 PM
Will the PC133 RAm work in an iMac G3 500? Also do you have a pic of the 2XL Tiger T-Shirt?

magid
Jul 15, 2006, 01:49 PM
I will take the 500gb drive with the usb two. Please send an invoice to zamnwo@hotmail.com

MovieCutter
Jul 15, 2006, 02:27 PM
I will take the 500gb drive with the usb two. Please send an invoice to zamnwo@hotmail.com

I have a deal pending on both 500GB drives. I'll let you know if it falls through.

magid
Jul 15, 2006, 06:59 PM
Didnt I say I was interested in the first post?

MovieCutter
Jul 15, 2006, 07:03 PM
Didnt I say I was interested in the first post?

You did, but I have someone who said they would buy two. Interest and stating intent to buy are different things. Payment is on the way. I will let you know if it falls through.

Will the PC133 RAm work in an iMac G3 500? Also do you have a pic of the 2XL Tiger T-Shirt?

I don't know if they will work in an iMac G3. DOes the iMac G3 have two of those notches like the RAM has? There is a link in the original post to pics to the tshirts.

ReanimationLP
Jul 15, 2006, 08:19 PM
10 shipped sound good for the card? :)

Jul 15, 2006, 08:52 PM
The 500gb ones look like they have multiple drives in them (look at the depth compared to the 250gb)

How do you like these? I have a lacie lightscribe drive and I love it. I am considering lacie hard drives soon (sorry cant buy them from you right now) because I really need more space, and so I can have a completely separate backup drive. I have heard they automatically turn off when you disconnect them from the computer, is this true? Also, do they go to sleep at all when they are connected to the computer, my maxtor drive goes to sleep when connected, and it drives me nuts because I have to wait for it to spin up when accessing files.

Thanks!

MovieCutter
Jul 15, 2006, 09:37 PM
10 shipped sound good for the card? :)

Sounds fine to me. EMail me and we'll work it out.

The 500gb ones look like they have multiple drives in them (look at the depth compared to the 250gb)

How do you like these? I have a lacie lightscribe drive and I love it. I am considering lacie hard drives soon (sorry cant buy them from you right now) because I really need more space, and so I can have a completely separate backup drive. I have heard they automatically turn off when you disconnect them from the computer, is this true? Also, do they go to sleep at all when they are connected to the computer, my maxtor drive goes to sleep when connected, and it drives me nuts because I have to wait for it to spin up when accessing files.

Thanks!

I like them, they do turn off when you disconnect them and they also go to sleep after a while and need to spin up to be accessed. This is common with many external drives.

magid
Jul 16, 2006, 12:40 PM
Are the drives still available?

MovieCutter
Jul 16, 2006, 12:44 PM
No, the 500GB drives are sold/unavailable as it says in the thread. The 250GBs are still available.

ieani
Aug 14, 2006, 07:15 PM
are the lacie 250GB HDDs still available and is the the price the same?

devilot
Aug 15, 2006, 12:26 AM
The children sized shirts, are they the orangey color?

Collin973
Aug 15, 2006, 08:14 AM
Is the Pc133 512mb ram laptop ram? I need it for my Tibook.

Thanks

MovieCutter
Aug 15, 2006, 09:25 AM
No, it's desktop RAM and I no longer have it.

litosclone
Aug 15, 2006, 10:40 PM
I PM'd you, but I didn't hear back from you. Please let me know about my offer.

MovieCutter
Aug 15, 2006, 10:48 PM
I PM'd you, but I didn't hear back from you. Please let me know about my offer.

Send it again, I just cleared out my inbox.