PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2003 Subaru Silver AWD WRX 29Kmi

iDM
Jul 15, 2006, 02:15 PM
For sale is my 2003 Subaru Impreza All-Wheel Drive WRX Sedan. It is Platinum Silver Metallic in color, has a few ticks over 29K(29,020 or so) and is in beautiful shape. The cars runs and operates beautifully as well. Its never been track driven or raced like so many of these cars are and it is as stock as they come, also a rarity and how I prefer to keep things. It does however have the following factory options: STi Titanium Short Shifter, Factory Turbo Gauge and the Subaru Factory Security System w/ shocksenor. The car is well within its 6-year, 60K Subaru Power train warranty, which is fully transferable.

I’m selling the car because I need more room for my mountain bike and with the possibility of moving into Philadelphia having such a nice car is really not the best idea, considering the parking. I’d be glad to show you the car anytime during the week before 10am and after 7pm and have weekends mostly free to show the car as well. I really think you’ll be impressed with this car its in great shape, still new with no signs of wear in the interior and a clean carfax report. I am asking $17,500 obo. Thanks for checking out my sale.

PM with questions or requests for full size photos of different angles and the interior.

I am located in North Delaware (Wilmington)

Obsidian6
Jul 15, 2006, 03:33 PM
wow thats weird.. I have to sell my '06 wrx wagon heh. and then yours pops up lol.

nice PSM bug-eye :)

JosiahPB
Jul 15, 2006, 04:58 PM
Trade for a '74 VW Beetle?

iDM
Jul 15, 2006, 05:39 PM
Trade for a '74 VW Beetle?

I will take it into consideration!

iDM
Jul 17, 2006, 08:07 PM
I should mention that I am open to offers as well. Everything is negotiable!

PuNkErX
Jul 20, 2006, 11:37 AM
oh man, i hope i never have to part with my wrx :D
i just have a 2k2, very nice cars though.

Good luck with the sale!

Chef Medeski
Jul 20, 2006, 11:52 AM
I got an '05 of this car and can vouch the car is a beauty. I think thats a great price for the low mileage by the way. Good luck with the sale, sorry you have to lose it. :(

stonyc
Jul 20, 2006, 11:55 AM
Aaaah, I hate you. Why can't you put this car up for sale when I have 1) the money, and 2) permission (from my wife). ;)

As someone who has looked extensively at buying a WRX, that price point for a car like that with less than 10k miles per year is very tempting.

iDM
Jul 21, 2006, 04:51 PM
Thanks all for your nice comments. Had some interest from two different people but no one has made any offer yet so I'm still open to negotiations!

I'll be replacing her with an Outback or Impreza Wagon. Something that I will not be so nervous about parking anywhere.

xfiftyfour
Jul 21, 2006, 04:56 PM
Perhaps someplace like cars.com (http://cars.com/go/index.jsp) might be a better place to sell your car than a mac forum?

iDM
Jul 22, 2006, 09:37 AM
Perhaps someplace like cars.com (http://cars.com/go/index.jsp) might be a better place to sell your car than a mac forum?

I have it listed on craigslist.org, NASIOC.com, autotrader.com and here. Thanks for the advice though!

xfiftyfour
Jul 22, 2006, 10:46 AM
I have it listed on craigslist.org, NASIOC.com, autotrader.com and here. Thanks for the advice though!

oh okay, at least you didn't just list it here! :p :)

RichP
Jul 22, 2006, 08:38 PM

LOL, I was just going to suggest the same; I have sold a few cars online, all on autotrader. I also found having a little website with a lot of high-res pics you can email or link to helps sell.

Subarus are great, cars are indestructable!

GoCubsGo
Jul 23, 2006, 12:48 AM
nice car. I do like that one.
Also try ebay motors.

iDM
Jul 23, 2006, 02:16 PM
Duplicate Post

iDM
Jul 27, 2006, 10:31 PM
I am now asking for 17,500 which is below blue book, right on the NADA value and way below the retail value!