PDA

View Full Version : FS: COD, COD UO, BF 1942, Rainbow Six 3 Raven Shield

SpAtZ
Jul 16, 2006, 05:19 PM
Call of Duty: comes with manual and box. The DVD has some minor scratches, but is fully functional. The case for the DVD does have a few breaks. Comes with CD code. $5 for shipping. best offer gets it.

Call of Duty: United Offensive: comes with box, but no manual. Box is slightly worn. DVD is in perfect condition, as well as DVD case. Comes with cd code. $5 for shipping. Best offer gets it.

Battlefield 1942: Deluxe Edition(Original BF1942+ BF1942 Road to Rome): comes with manual and box. Box is in great condition. DVD case has some very minor scratches. DVD has some minor scratches, but is in full working condition. Comes with CD key. $5 for shipping. Best offer gets it.

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six 3: Raven Shield: Comes with manual and box, both in great condition. CD case and CD's are in great condition. $5 for shipping.. Best offer gets it.

Iwork 0'5Comes with the manual, box and CD keys. The disk has some scratches on it, but is in full working condition.$6 for shipping. Best offer gets it. It is an Academic version. Only can be installed on one computer.

I am looking for between 1/2 and 1/3 their original price. COD: $50 Originally. COD UO: $40 Originally. Rainbow Six 3: $40 Originally. BF1942: $50 Originally. I work 05' $60 Originally.

I only accept PayPal and will give you the information, if you are selected to buy. I will ship only in the USA. If you would like to see my ebay feedback score that can be arranged by PM. Pictures can be requested.

uicandrew
Jul 17, 2006, 12:15 AM
sorry if this is an obvious question, but are these mac games, pc games, etc?

thanks

SpAtZ
Jul 17, 2006, 06:50 AM
All mac games.

SpAtZ
Jul 17, 2006, 10:45 AM
Added iwork '05. Comes with the manual, box and CD keys. The disk has some scratches on it, but is in full working condition.$6 for shipping. Best offer gets it.