PDA

View Full Version : WTB (or TF) iPod Shuffle (or Nano)

baby duck monge
Jul 17, 2006, 07:11 PM
Ok, so I'm looking to buy an iPod shuffle. Either 512 or 1GB. If you have a Nano (any capacity), I might be interested in trading a 17" Viewsonic LCD for it.

Let me know what you've got (including all - if any - accessories) and how much you're looking to get including shipping. I'm currently at zip 37916 if you need to figure that out.

Help me get myself a birthday present (it's tomorrow)! :D

(I love parentheticals).

ieani
Jul 17, 2006, 07:17 PM
I dont have an ipod for trade/sale but Happy Birthday! :)

baby duck monge
Jul 17, 2006, 07:28 PM
I dont have an ipod for trade/sale but Happy Birthday! :)

íMuchas gracias! :)

baby duck monge
Jul 17, 2006, 10:09 PM
So since people are don't seem to want to come out right away with an asking price, I guess I will go ahead and give everyone a starting point.

I was about to get Moshiiii's 1GB Shuffle seen here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=216867), but it got snatched up from under me because I wasn't quite quick enough. That was a good price for a good piece of hardware.

If you're looking to sell a shuffle for somewhere in that general price range, let's talk! And again, if you have a Nano you don't really care to hold on to, I have the LCD.

getbigg21
Jul 17, 2006, 10:43 PM
i have a new 2 gig black nano. what's the condition of your monitor?

baby duck monge
Jul 17, 2006, 10:52 PM
i have a new 2 gig black nano. what's the condition of your monitor?

It's got no dead pixels or anything, but it does have a small scuff on the bottom left quadrant. Pics here (http://att.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43983&d=1143586832) and here (http://att.macrumors.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=43984&d=1143586858) . First shows monitor, second shows scuff. You can use the dock to see the relative size of the scuff, but I assure you it's fairly small and never bothered me.

getbigg21
Jul 17, 2006, 11:06 PM
yeah sorry. if it was in perfect condition i may have thought about it.

baby duck monge
Jul 17, 2006, 11:09 PM
No problem. I was actually hoping for a Shuffle instead of a Nano, and would prefer to keep the monitor for spanning, multiple computers, or trading along side my really nice monitor for a single larger monitor. Mostly just thought I would throw out the monitor as an option in case no one had a Shuffle they wanted to part with :o

baby duck monge
Jul 18, 2006, 10:38 AM
So I've had a few people PM or IM me telling me they have a shuffle and asking if I'm interested. The thing is, no one seems to have come up with an asking price.

If you have a functional Shuffle and it's in generally good shape, I am interested. If you message me asking if I'm interested, you will just get a response saying yes and asking how much you're looking to get. Please save us both a little time and give me an asking price - I will either accept it or make a counter-offer and then we can proceed.

And for the people I have responded to asking your price, please get back to me. Let's try to put something together, here! :D

baby duck monge
Jul 18, 2006, 11:04 PM
atticus1178 was able to provide me with a 1GB Shuffle. He has been paid and should be shipped tomorrow. Thanks for the interest, folks!

atticus1178
Jul 18, 2006, 11:07 PM
atticus1178 was able to provide me with a 1GB Shuffle. He has been paid and should be shipped tomorrow. Thanks for the interest, folks!

Buyer was excellent to deal with, highly recommended!

I will definently get this shipped to you tomorrow and email you to let you know that it is done!

Thanks again.