PDA

View Full Version : FS: PSP and 2 Gig Memory Stick

getbigg21
Jul 17, 2006, 07:58 PM
Hello-

I have a month old PSP in mint condition. I have the box and all the accesories. It comes with a 2 gig memory stick and a logitech hardcase. I am looking for $225 obo shipped for this. I have done past transactions on this forum plus perfect feedback under rhelfrey on ebay.

thanks for looking.

hellodon
Jul 18, 2006, 09:45 PM
$130 shipped?

The 2GB stick holds some value but the PSP's are selling for nothing lately.

My bro just picked on up for $85.

macdaddy121
Jul 18, 2006, 09:48 PM
$130 shipped?

The 2GB stick holds some value but the PSP's are selling for nothing lately.

My bro just picked on up for $85.

HAHAHAHA......I'm going to laugh at this before the seller does......HAHAHAHA

:D :D :D :D

hellodon
Jul 18, 2006, 09:53 PM
Someone just sold their system, one game and a 1GB stick on here for $130. It's really not that out of line.

You're selling xbox 360 games at half of the new price because they are used.....This is more than half price on this stuff. Why is one okay and one is funny? My offer's the best one on the table....doesnt hurt to ask.

On second thought though, I don't even really want one of these...so nevermind, even if you did want to move it for 130

Vader
Jul 18, 2006, 09:57 PM
As long as the firmware is not higher than 2.6, this is not bad.

macdaddy121
Jul 18, 2006, 10:08 PM
Someone just sold their system, one game and a 1GB stick on here for $130. It's really not that out of line.

You're selling xbox 360 games at half of the new price because they are used.....This is more than half price on this stuff. Why is one okay and one is funny? My offer's the best one on the table....doesnt hurt to ask.

On second thought though, I don't even really want one of these...so nevermind, even if you did want to move it for 130

Because he said he wants 225 for it and you offer him almost 100 dollars less. You have to know he isn't going to accept that. It is a month old and in great condition. You can buy them used and in horrible condition for 180 + tax at ebgames. This guy says his is in mint condition and it has a 2gb stick. He deserves an offer somwhere remotely close to what he wants to get for it. I was laughing because I don't see him accepthing that offer because he thinks he can get around 225 for it.

My games for sale are what people would pay for those games. Games don't sell as well as hardware.

hellodon
Jul 18, 2006, 10:21 PM
Where were you when someone offered me 35 dollars for games that I was asking a total of 85 for?

Anyway, I'm just making an offer. He's obviously realized that the thing isnt that fun. At a month old, it's pretty much guaranteed to be the latest firmware that can't be downgraded.

It's not an unreasonable offer. EB will not even give him that much for it.

Overall....it was just a lame move on your part to even respond to that. Maybe you ruined a deal for me? Who knows....

I looked on ebay, saw only a few availble with just a system and a 2GB stick and they are under 100 dollars right now. I won't bother bidding on them, but since there is one for sale here, I figured "hey even though I really don't want one of these, I'll make a low offer and if he accepts, hell, i may have a portable super nes for a minute" but you being a jerk about it made me realize, even at 130, I don't need or want one of these.

So thank you for making me 2nd think that and realize, and also for being a jerk for no reason. Go play NCAA instead of being childish in the marketplace.

atticus1178
Jul 18, 2006, 10:26 PM
Anyway, I'm just making an offer. He's obviously realized that the thing isnt that fun. At a month old, it's pretty much guaranteed to be the latest firmware that can't be downgraded.

Just thought I would mention, that I got a PSP about a week ago, and it was firmware 2.5, so even the new ones are still "cheat-capable."

I only had to upgrade to 2.6 when I got GTA: Liberty City Stories.

EDIT: Also, I would be interested in the 2 GB stick if you wanted to sell that.

hellodon
Jul 18, 2006, 10:27 PM
Ahh okay, I had no idea.

How is that game by the way? I grabbed it for PS2 the other night but havent popped it in yet.

atticus1178
Jul 18, 2006, 10:29 PM
Ahh okay, I had no idea.

How is that game by the way? I grabbed it for PS2 the other night but havent popped it in yet.

Awesome. Very much like Vice City for PS2, just different storylines, etc. Some of the stories are too hard I think, but can be beaten after a couple of tries.

macdaddy121
Jul 18, 2006, 10:32 PM
Where were you when someone offered me 35 dollars for games that I was asking a total of 85 for?

It's not an unreasonable offer. EB will not even give him that much for it.

Overall....it was just a lame move on your part to even respond to that. Maybe you ruined a deal for me? Who knows....

I looked on ebay, saw only a few availble with just a system and a 2GB stick and they are under 100 dollars right now. I won't bother bidding on them, but since there is one for sale here, I figured "hey even though I really don't want one of these, I'll make a low offer and if he accepts, hell, i may have a portable super nes for a minute" but you being a jerk about it made me realize, even at 130, I don't need or want one of these.

So thank you for making me 2nd think that and realize, and also for being a jerk for no reason. Go play NCAA instead of being childish in the marketplace.

Valid points. I should not have interfered with the sale and I should have kept my comments to myself. I should have stated that I think that is a low price. I think macrumors marketplace items sell for more than ebay items because I will happily pay more for the level of trust I receive when purchasing from a fellow macrumor member. I hate when people crap on a fs thread and I did just that. He might accept your offer.....what do I know.....I'm not selling one (yet). I was thinking about selling mine and noticed that the prices for a mint psp alone were going for around 170 so I thought your offer was way to low. I should have kept my mouth shut and I am sorry. It is up to the seller to decide what he will accept. I do feel like you over reacted to my post though (yelling and calling me a jerk). Good luck with this sale and I'm sorry for jumping in. You put me in my place. I did something that I hate and I truly am sorry.

getbigg21
Jul 18, 2006, 11:15 PM
yeah sorry no lowball offers like above. this thing is in mint condition. come with original boxes and accesories. also comes with a 2 gig memory stick and a logitech hardcase. this is definately worth the $225 that I'm asking for it. I paid over $300 a month ago for all lf this.

macdaddy121
Jul 18, 2006, 11:18 PM
yeah sorry no lowball offers like above. this thing is in mint condition. come with original boxes and accesories. also comes with a 2 gig memory stick and a logitech hardcase. this is definately worth the $225 that I'm asking for it. I paid over $300 a month ago for all lf this.

Good luck selling. I'm sorry if I crapped on your thread.

getbigg21
Jul 19, 2006, 12:21 AM
it's no problem. i'm just trying to get rid of it for a decent price

williamw
Jul 19, 2006, 04:18 PM
I would defilently just sell on craigslist, I was getting bad offers on here so I posted on craigslist, next day I get a call from a guy who lives two blocks away and he buys it for $230 with some of the games and a 128MB Memory Stick.

getbigg21
Jul 19, 2006, 05:05 PM
yeah i posted it on craigslist and haven't got much of a bit yet

getbigg21
Jul 24, 2006, 12:10 AM
okay last change before i put it on ebay. this is a great deal for a great person

chosenwolf
Jul 24, 2006, 01:31 PM
From me to you, you will not get $225 for a used PSP and memory stick. For that price, you can buy a a new PSP + 2gb stick on eBay. I'd say you can expect more like $185-195.