PDA

View Full Version : WTB: iMac G3

Sutekidane
Jul 18, 2006, 12:52 PM
Hi, I'm in the market for some G3 CRT iMacs.
I don't care the revision but I want them to be in good, working condition and with a keyboard and mouse. I can pay only through paypal.

PM me if you're interested! :-D

baby duck monge
Jul 18, 2006, 01:08 PM
You have a price in mind for a 500MHz Indigo Blue iMac with (I believe) a 20 or 30GB HD and 256MB RAM? Great condition, and with Apple keyboard and mouse. PM or post here with offers.

<edit>
After some looking, I think it's the Indigo version of the Summer 2001 iMac with a 20GB HD and CD-RW (no DVD). If you're interested, I can get more details from my parents (I gave it to them when I upgraded, but I am about to donate my Mini to them so it's not necessary to keep it anymore).
</edit>

Sutekidane
Jul 18, 2006, 11:25 PM
You have a price in mind for a 500MHz Indigo Blue iMac with (I believe) a 20 or 30GB HD and 256MB RAM? Great condition, and with Apple keyboard and mouse. PM or post here with offers.

<edit>
After some looking, I think it's the Indigo version of the Summer 2001 iMac with a 20GB HD and CD-RW (no DVD). If you're interested, I can get more details from my parents (I gave it to them when I upgraded, but I am about to donate my Mini to them so it's not necessary to keep it anymore).
</edit>

I am interested. What ballpark range were you expecting, including shipping?

baby duck monge
Jul 18, 2006, 11:35 PM
I am interested. What ballpark range were you expecting, including shipping?

Well I would need to consult with my parents (and see if they would be willing to ship it since I won't be back there until next month). That being said, probably around $160 unless shipping is a lot more than I think it would be.

steamboat26
Jul 18, 2006, 11:43 PM
I have an iMac G3 (purchased summer 2001) Indigo, 500 Mhz, 20 GB HD, 128 MB RAM, CD-RW, that i may or may not be able to sell (depending on if my mom or someone else wants to take it.)

Sutekidane
Jul 18, 2006, 11:52 PM
Well I would need to consult with my parents (and see if they would be willing to ship it since I won't be back there until next month). That being said, probably around $160 unless shipping is a lot more than I think it would be.

Ah, that's a bit higher than I'd like to spend. Thanks anyway. :-)

amemoryoncelost
Jul 19, 2006, 12:12 AM
Just wanted to say I got a 233mhz today for $40 from a pawn shop. So maybe give a few call that are local and see what they have. I know another one down the street had two more, so that might be a place to find one local. Also craigslist is always full of them...

steamboat26
Jul 19, 2006, 12:21 AM
Yeah, i agree with the craigslist idea. If you don't care about speed or condition, i have seen people giving away the bondi blues (sometimes not in working condition) for free.

munkees
Jul 19, 2006, 01:20 AM
I purchased 333 for $50, i then upgraded the memory to 512 the system runs really fast. I also have a 350 mhz.