PDA

View Full Version : Best Deal for Nike+

MattyMac
Jul 18, 2006, 10:07 PM
Well, I have bought the kit and I want to buy the Nike Moire's in blue and black, however no stores around me have these. Therefore I am planning on ordering them online.

Has anyone bought any of the nike+ shoes online and gotten a good deal. Maybe a particular coupon or a good site to buy them on. I know dick's sporting goods has free shipping and free return shipping, so this is good. I would buy them through niketown but they are charging 7 dollars for shipping.

Anyone? Let us know. Thanks.

munckee
Jul 19, 2006, 07:39 AM
Well, I have bought the kit and I want to buy the Nike Moire's in blue and black, however no stores around me have these. Therefore I am planning on ordering them online.

Has anyone bought any of the nike+ shoes online and gotten a good deal. Maybe a particular coupon or a good site to buy them on. I know dick's sporting goods has free shipping and free return shipping, so this is good. I would buy them through niketown but they are charging 7 dollars for shipping.

Anyone? Let us know. Thanks.

Dealmac.com has listed them for the last day or two from somewhere on sale. Don't remember where, but if you do a search over there I'm sure they'll turn up.

Try them on first though. I tried on all the Nike+ shoes and wasn't happy with any of them.

MattyMac
Jul 19, 2006, 08:26 AM
Dealmac.com has listed them for the last day or two from somewhere on sale. Don't remember where, but if you do a search over there I'm sure they'll turn up.

Try them on first though. I tried on all the Nike+ shoes and wasn't happy with any of them.
Thanks, Ill check into that.
I tried a pair of moire's on and they fit pretty well, however they didnt have the color I wanted.

Anyone else?

MattyMac
Jul 19, 2006, 08:36 AM
Update: Thanks MUNCKEE, what a sweet deal. I did a search and finish line has a coupon code that can be used to apply 16% off. There is still a 6.99 shipping charge but the total ends up being 90.98. What a sweet deal!

munckee
Jul 19, 2006, 10:04 AM
Update: Thanks MUNCKEE, what a sweet deal. I did a search and finish line has a coupon code that can be used to apply 16% off. There is still a 6.99 shipping charge but the total ends up being 90.98. What a sweet deal!

:cool:

MattyMac
Jul 19, 2006, 02:26 PM
Just ordered...take advantage of this!

The code is 140117