Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Grenni

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 19, 2006
Hey all !!!
I've been editing some photos, but for few days my ps cs2 trial has expired and I have few unfinished pictures. Hope that someone can help me with finishing. Post one HERE
I was thinking about glaring and smoothing background, something has to be done with face.. dunno how to call it =/. Hope you can help me guys
Thanks in advance

beatsme

macrumors 65816
Oct 6, 2005
Grenni said:
Hey all !!!
I've been editing some photos, but for few days my ps cs2 trial has expired and I have few unfinished pictures. Hope that someone can help me with finishing. Post one HERE
I was thinking about glaring and smoothing background, something has to be done with face.. dunno how to call it =/. Hope you can help me guys
Thanks in advance

has this been re-touched already? the whites of the eyes look very unnatural...

Grenni

macrumors newbie
Original poster
Jul 19, 2006
Grenni said:
I have few unfinished pictures.
Read more carefully, yes I've edited it, but cannot do anything more about it, because the only program I can use is out of date, so I need some help =/

beatsme

macrumors 65816
Oct 6, 2005
Grenni said:
Read more carefully, yes I've edited it, but cannot do anything more about it, because the only program I can use is out of date, so I need some help =/

it was not apparent from your post that this particular one had been re-touched...

in any event, I screwed around with it a little, and here's what I came up with. I'm unable to post a larger version, so if you want the original I'm afraid I'll probably have to email it to you.

I'm not entirely happy with this, btw. There's still some renegade red spots in there that I don't like, and the shadow hues seem to bounce between red and green. I could prolly do more with the original, untouched photo...

Attachments

• scratch2.jpg
    scratch2.jpg
    111.6 KB · Views: 80
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.