Jul 20, 2006, 06:31 PM
These are the computers I want to trade:
12 inch 1.33 Ghz Powerbook G4
768 Ram
Superdrive
64 vram video card
1 year left on it's warranty
Airport extreme and bluetooth

This computer has no performance problems and works like a champ. The screen is in perfect condition and the case has the usual scratches on the bottom. Where you rest your palms you can see some small marks, but nothing significant.

450 Dual Processor Powermac G4 Gigabit Ethernet
DVD-Rom
128 Ram
30 Gig Hard drive
ATI Rage 128 Pro

I was going to use this as a file server but am having seconds doubts as to whether I want to start upgrading.

Gateway FPD2185W 21" Widescreen High-Definition LCD Flat-Panel Display

http://accessories.gateway.com/AccessoryStore/PC+Accessories_316441/Monitors_316684/LCD+_Q1_Flat+Panel_Q1_+Monitors_316694/20_D1_21+inch+LCD_381955/1535870_proddetail.htm?ref=merch

This is the link for the information on the monitor

Has been the perfect monitor recently, but my inability to be at my desk has had me using it less and less. I use it mostly to watch movies in high definition and play games. I bought it in January so it still has about 4 months left on its warranty.

WHAT I WANT:
I would like to trade these items in any combination depending on the offer for a 15 inch or 17 inch powerbook. I would like a fair trade and prefer trades over anything else. Please send me offers through posts or PM if you're interested. If you need pictures please let me know and I'll try to get them up as soon as possible!

kildraik
Jul 20, 2006, 06:57 PM
If you decide to sell your PM G4, let me know.

ricgnzlzcr
Jul 20, 2006, 07:03 PM
If you decide to sell your PM G4, let me know.

I will. I really hope I can get a trade though because I need the extra screen space. If I get traded for the powerbook and the screen, then I'll have no use for the powermac, which would mean I'd sell it. If I do you'll be one of the first to know.

baby duck monge
Jul 20, 2006, 07:27 PM
So I didn't realize you had that monitor, as well. That could add a new dimension to our talks from earlier. Message me again if you have any desire in selling the PM to kildraik and working out some sort of PB and monitor trade with me.

kildraik
Jul 20, 2006, 10:44 PM
If I do you'll be one of the first to know.

Awesome. Yep, keep me up to date. :D :D

ricgnzlzcr
Jul 21, 2006, 12:33 PM
Awesome. Yep, keep me up to date. :D :D

It may just up being yours. I'll let you know by Tuesday

ricgnzlzcr
Jul 27, 2006, 03:35 PM
I didn't want to start a new thread so here's my updates

The 21 inch High Definition screen is still available. I realized that I don't want an aluminum powerbook as much as I want a titanium one. If anyone wants to do a trade for their tibook I'd be very happy. If there's no interest, I'll just put the screen for sale on craigslist and buy a tibook myself. Thanks