PDA

View Full Version : MacDailyNews - what do you think of it?

harveypooka
Jul 21, 2006, 11:32 AM
I have my views on MacDailyNews, what do you think about the website? Especially the views at the end of articles?

Blurg
Jul 22, 2006, 01:59 AM
I think it's a hilarious website. It's completely biased and over the top pro-Mac, but that's what makes it so funny. The MDN takes are what make it great. I also like that they have a ton of stories and they update multiple times per day. So it's a good place to stay updated on what's going on in the Mac world, as long as you take their opinions with a grain of salt.

thequicksilver
Jul 22, 2006, 04:28 AM
It's a sound - if ridiculously biased - website utterly ruined by some of the idiots who post there. The comments aren't even worth reading.

macridah
Jul 22, 2006, 09:02 AM
I check that site often because it sometimes updates it's stories several times a day. They are biased, but the just love macs. I don't like they way they advertise: pop-ups, under-pops, and now keywords are underlined with links. I just ignore them ...

iGary
Jul 22, 2006, 09:03 AM
If it wasn't for the overbearing and obnoxious advertising and the retards who post there, it would be alright.

harveypooka
Jul 22, 2006, 09:56 AM
I'm glad you guys see my view! It's hilarious to read. Apple can do NO wrong. Even if Apple have done something wrong, they generally twist the story so somehow Apple are the saviours of the universe.