Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

harveypooka

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 24, 2004
I have my views on MacDailyNews, what do you think about the website? Especially the views at the end of articles?

Blurg

May 3, 2005
I think it's a hilarious website. It's completely biased and over the top pro-Mac, but that's what makes it so funny. The MDN takes are what make it great. I also like that they have a ton of stories and they update multiple times per day. So it's a good place to stay updated on what's going on in the Mac world, as long as you take their opinions with a grain of salt.

thequicksilver

macrumors 6502a
Sep 19, 2004
Birmingham
It's a sound - if ridiculously biased - website utterly ruined by some of the idiots who post there. The comments aren't even worth reading.

macridah

macrumors 6502a
Feb 18, 2004
Nor-Cal
I check that site often because it sometimes updates it's stories several times a day. They are biased, but the just love macs. I don't like they way they advertise: pop-ups, under-pops, and now keywords are underlined with links. I just ignore them ...

harveypooka

macrumors 65816
Original poster
Feb 24, 2004
I'm glad you guys see my view! It's hilarious to read. Apple can do NO wrong. Even if Apple have done something wrong, they generally twist the story so somehow Apple are the saviours of the universe.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.