PDA

View Full Version : AC wall adapter plug.

craigatkinson
Jul 23, 2006, 09:50 AM
I'm looking for a replacement ac wall adapter plug for my ac powerplug. You know, the little piece that slides out of the powerplug so you can plug the extension cord in. I've lost that little piece and need a replacement. Does anyone have an extra one, or have one they never use that they'd be willing to sell? Let me know if you have one and how much you'd be willing to sell it to me for. Thanks.

LimeiBook86
Jul 23, 2006, 01:08 PM
I don't have one for sale but, I think I can help. For those of you who are a bit confused here is what he is looking for, the part highlighted in red.

Good luck! :)

amacgenius
Jul 23, 2006, 01:10 PM
I just happen to have one here. How much are you looking to spend?

Picture:

http://mr.amacgenius.com/plug.jpg

craigatkinson
Jul 23, 2006, 01:11 PM
Thank you. That is exactly what I am looking for.

I don't have one for sale but, I think I can help. For those of you who are a bit confused here is what he is looking for, the part highlighted in red.

Good luck! :)

craigatkinson
Jul 23, 2006, 01:12 PM
Would you take $10 for it?

I just happen to have one here. How much are you looking to spend?

amacgenius
Jul 23, 2006, 01:16 PM
Sure, larry[atnospam]amacgenius.com is my PayPal address, I can send it out tomorrow.

craigatkinson
Jul 23, 2006, 01:39 PM
O.k., I'm not quite sure how to type the email address you sent me. Is your actual email address larry[atnospam]amacgenius.com? How do you type it exactly?

Sure, larry[atnospam]amacgenius.com is my PayPal address, I can send it out tomorrow.

Applespider
Jul 23, 2006, 01:42 PM
O.k., I'm not quite sure how to type the email address you sent me. Is your actual email address larry[atnospam]amacgenius.com? How do you type it exactly?

replace the [atnospam] with an @

amacgenius
Jul 23, 2006, 01:46 PM

Correct, so the address is larry@amacgenius.com (spam me spambots I dare ya)!

Sorry.

craigatkinson
Jul 23, 2006, 01:52 PM
I just sent the money.

craigatkinson
Jul 23, 2006, 01:54 PM
Actually, could you cancel that payment. I paid with the wrong bank account. I need to pay with a different one. That one won't clear.

I just sent the money.

amacgenius
Jul 23, 2006, 01:55 PM
Thanks, I got it, eventhough it's an eCheck I'll ship out the plug before the payment clears because you seem to need it, and don't have tons of time to wait, I just have a question for you which I PM'd.

mkrishnan
Jul 23, 2006, 01:59 PM
That picture is ace. :)