PDA

View Full Version : FS: Laptop Bags / Motorola RAZR

Koodauw
Jul 23, 2006, 09:33 PM
A few things for sale....

A black Acmemade 'The Slim' carrying case. This one fits the 12'' PB. Its a designer bag, and not the most function, as there really is only room for the PB, and maybe a pencil in the side pouch. However it is very minimalist, stylish. Price $50.

Also have Crumpler Moderate Embarrassment notebook bag. It is blue with a yellow lining. It works very well, with the ability to carry your notebook, plus notebooks/textbooks, a charger, calculator, whatever. It has a good amount of space, perfect for someone on the go. $60

I have two cell phones for sale.

A black Motorola Razr, used for about 1.5 weeks. Only talked on it for about 20 mins, so its seen very little use. Practically brand new. It has a couple of marks on the back, but thats all. Cingular branded, comes with all the accessories, and the box, but the box is missing the UPC. $150

Also have a silver razr for sale. It is about 1.75 years old, I bought it when it first came out. It has some marks on it, but nothing major. Some wear around the hinge area where the paint is coming off a bit, but its pretty minor. The battery is old, and could use replacing. It last about 1.5 days on standby. There is also some small specs on the screen, underneath it. It doesn't hurt the functionality any, but is a bit of a nuisance. Comes with the original box, manual charger etc. SOLD

All priced include shipping. If you have questions please let me know. Not interested in trades.

iShane
Jul 23, 2006, 09:36 PM
I assume the RAZRs won't work with Verizon. :( I need a new one. Badly.

See here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=216829) if anyone else has anything. :rolleyes:

GOTML
Jul 23, 2006, 09:39 PM
Hey, i am interested in the silver RazR, can you go into detail of what's wrong, and will it only work with a cingular plan, or can i use pay as you go with it. or can it be used with other carriers?

-Wes

jaisai01
Jul 23, 2006, 09:53 PM
interested in silver razr.. lemme know. thanks
arul

Koodauw
Jul 23, 2006, 09:54 PM
Hey, i am interested in the silver RazR, can you go into detail of what's wrong, and will it only work with a cingular plan, or can i use pay as you go with it. or can it be used with other carriers?

-Wes

Well the phone works fine, other than the short battery life. I'm not sure if you can use it with pay as you go, I just have a regular cingular account. You could check with cingular about it. I dont think you could use it with any other carrier, unless you got it unlocked.

iShane
Jul 23, 2006, 10:00 PM
Well the phone works fine, other than the short battery life. I'm not sure if you can use it with pay as you go, I just have a regular cingular account. You could check with cingular about it. I dont think you could use it with any other carrier, unless you got it unlocked.
Well then I'm out. Gah. Why can't someone have one for Verizon for that good of a price?

GOTML
Jul 23, 2006, 10:08 PM
Is cingular available in canada? also would this phone have the proper band like 850mhz or w.e to work in canada?

-Wes

interlaced
Jul 24, 2006, 12:01 AM
Well then I'm out. Gah. Why can't someone have one for Verizon for that good of a price?

I'd sell you mine but it's not very easy to switch phones with Verizon the way you can with SIM card carriers like Cingular and TMobile.

craigatkinson
Jul 24, 2006, 08:02 AM
Is the blue bag large enough to carry a macbook pro?

Koodauw
Jul 24, 2006, 09:31 AM
No, it is meant for 12 or 13'' computers.

GOTML
Jul 24, 2006, 10:18 AM
Hey, so i could get it unlocked and then put a fido sim card in it?