PDA

View Full Version : FS/FT: 1.66 Intel Mini 2 Gig Ram, 20" ACD, Applecare, Speakers. Lotsa Stuff

kntgsp
Jul 24, 2006, 12:25 AM
Okey dokey putting out a feeler to save me the listing/selling fees of eBay as I've about had it with that percentage they take and then Paypal on top of it.

I'm looking ideally to trade for a Macbook. I need something to take with me to a lab I'm teaching this fall. Yay for compulsive buying on my part. :rolleyes:

Here's what's up for grabs, either all together or separate.

Intel Mini Core Duo 1.66Ghz, 2 Gigs ram (Apple's Ram, done by Apple), 120 GB HD, SuperDrive. Basically a loaded Mini. Bought in March/April so still eligible for AppleCare. Have all original packaging and box. I'll post pics of the units and serial for proof of AppleCare eligibility in the morning.

Apple 20" Aluminum Cinema Display. Bought with the Mini. Have all the original packaging, etc. No dead pixels, etc. Reason for sale: Obviously don't need it if I have a Macbook. Plus it adds to the beer money fund. :D

AppleCare 3YR for Mini w/Display, still in box, not registered yet. I got it for the Mini but never registered it as I was still under the 90 days, and i figured I'd only bother registering it if I needed it for the resale. It's a bunch of paperwork to transfer the bloody warranty to a new owner.

Altec Lansing 2.1 Speakers with subwoofer and volume controller w/ remote. It's the Aluminum ones that match the Aluminum Display. They are approximately 2 years old, don't have the original box anymore, but they work fine. Reason for sale: I'm looking to just stream my music over an Airport Express on my 5.1

Would prefer a Black Macbook if anybody is actually willing to trade one, heh.

Shoot me a PM or email @ karllind - at - mac (dot.) com sorry, spam protection

Anyway, trades are welcome, but I'd only be willing to trade for an Intel laptop as I need to dual boot in XP *argh*, stupid University software

/I'd also be willing to publicly humiliate myself for money as I'm a college student, and as you know, we can never have enough cash.

macdaddy121
Jul 24, 2006, 08:50 AM
I'm interested in the Altec speakers and the display. How much are you looking to get for each or together (if there is a discount for buying both)?

cr2sh
Jul 24, 2006, 09:02 AM
I might be interested in the 20" ADC. How much are you thinking?

kntgsp
Jul 24, 2006, 02:24 PM
I'm interested in the Altec speakers and the display. How much are you looking to get for each or together (if there is a discount for buying both)?

I'd go $100 for the speakers shipped. They run around 200 new.

and $650 for the monitor shipped

wp nix
Jul 29, 2006, 10:43 AM
how much for the mac mini?