PDA

View Full Version : FS: White iPod nano 2GB Sealed

im_to_hyper
Jul 24, 2006, 01:32 PM
FS: NIB White iPod nano 2GB... sealed in box. Right from the Apple store on campus. $155, shipped.

EDIT: Relisting on 8/15 since the other person never followed through. Great deal, unopened.

EDIT: Sold 8/16 locally. Will note if that deal falls through.

macdaddy121
Jul 24, 2006, 01:44 PM
did you get this with purchasing a macbook? Is the usb label cut off?

craigatkinson
Jul 24, 2006, 01:54 PM
Out of curiosity, why would you care if the USP label were cut off?

did you get this with purchasing a macbook? Is the usb label cut off?

macdaddy121
Jul 24, 2006, 01:57 PM
I want to give it as a gift. It's a little weird for part of the box to be missing....or maybe it's just me. I would just like to have the whole box and everything unopened un cut. Is it just me?

craigatkinson
Jul 24, 2006, 01:58 PM
Oh I see. I've just heard people ask this before. That's why I was curious.

I want to give it as a gift. It's a little weird for part of the box to be missing....or maybe it's just me. I would just like to have the whole box and everything unopened un cut. Is it just me?

macdaddy121
Jul 24, 2006, 02:01 PM
If it was for me, it would be a different story.....I'm just curious now.

im_to_hyper
Jul 24, 2006, 05:27 PM
I haven't cut off the UPC label, if that is what you guys are talking about, but it looks like I will have to in order to get the money back for it.

So yeah, UPC will be off, but otherwise it will be unused and untouched.

macdaddy121
Jul 24, 2006, 05:33 PM
I haven't cut off the UPC label, if that is what you guys are talking about, but it looks like I will have to in order to get the money back for it.

So yeah, UPC will be off, but otherwise it will be unused and untouched.

Yes, UPC. It's been a while since I have had to deal with those. HA. Sorry I forgot the name of it.

craigatkinson
Jul 24, 2006, 05:35 PM
LOL. I didn't even notice that you had made a mistake, but I carried on a modified verision of your mistake in my thread. That's funny.

Yes, UPC. It's been a while since I have had to deal with those. HA. Sorry I forgot the name of it.

im_to_hyper
Aug 15, 2006, 04:36 PM
Alright, the other person with the other deal never followed through. I still have this for $155, shipped which was the lowest offer I accepted before!

im_to_hyper
Aug 16, 2006, 01:35 PM
I have a local offer for $135 (that would be without me needing to ship this).

If anyone would like to do $145, shipped please let me know otherwise I will be selling this later today!