PDA

View Full Version : FS: Black 2gb nano sealed

magid
Jul 26, 2006, 12:16 AM
I bought this using my back to school promo with Apple. The upc label has been taken off, but the package is still sealed. I have no use for the nano as I already have a 30gb video. First paypal payment of $165 paid to zamnwo@hotmail.com in the conus takes it. Thanks.

falcon1
Jul 26, 2006, 01:54 AM
I would like to buy your ipod nano, but do you have any pictures?

mlrproducts
Jul 26, 2006, 02:56 AM

Picture this - a Nano - IN THE PACKAGE!

Came up with this in a quick Google...
http://www.bigbruin.com/reviews05/ipodnano/promo2.gif

magid
Jul 26, 2006, 09:42 AM
thanks mlr, falcon if you want to buy it just send the money through paypal and its yours.

jayeskreezy
Jul 26, 2006, 11:21 AM
i might be interested if he isnt

falcon1
Jul 26, 2006, 12:20 PM
Check your pm box magid.

falcon1
Jul 26, 2006, 12:53 PM
i might be interested if he isnt

I'm going to buy it.

MovieCutter
Jul 26, 2006, 01:20 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the OP says the first person to send paypal gets it...better hop to it jayeskreezy.

Acehigh
Jul 26, 2006, 02:46 PM
If I'm not mistaken, the OP says the first person to send paypal gets it...better hop to it jayeskreezy.

thats crazy to just paypal a person before emailing them!

I will take it for $140 shipped..... I missed one for $125 on CL yesterday. there a few now on CL NY for $150.

falcon1
Jul 26, 2006, 03:06 PM
I'm taking it for $165.

uicandrew
Jul 26, 2006, 03:45 PM
thats crazy to just paypal a person before emailing them!

it's not really crazy. if you send paypal when someone else already bought it, then the person can click "decline" or "refund" the payment without any paypal fees being assessed to anyone. and if the seller does not refund the money, then you can bring it up to your credit card company.

if you don't want to haggle, then paypaling before emailing is actually the smart thing to do, provided that the seller specifically says "first one to pay, wins"

jayeskreezy
Jul 28, 2006, 09:49 PM
That is a lil crazy I think. Someone did that to me once and I sent the item and they said they never got it, but they did AND my paypal account went in the negative. I couldnt do anything about it because they had an unconfirmed address. Sending something paypal like that without the persons consent is dangerous from my experience. Anyway, my wedding is coming up in two weeks and we put nanos on our registry so Lord willing we'll get them.

drummerbooker14
Jul 28, 2006, 10:39 PM

Really, youi need pictures of a sealed nano. that's like asking apple themself to take a picture of their product