PDA

View Full Version : Feeler: Modded Xbox, PS2/360 Games for sale

XNine
Jul 26, 2006, 12:29 PM
Okay, I am putting up my modded Xbox for sale. IT sucks but I need the money and I am going to miss it.
Features:
-1.1 model Xbox
-Executer 3 Mod Chip, with front panel attached with dip switches.
-80 Gig HDD
-1 Controller
-No games or emulators will come with this, sorry, but it's illegal if I do.
-Xbox MEdia Center 2.0 as the default dash and Unleash X installed
-Software to back up your Xbox games
-Boots into either XBMC or the Original dash, depending on how long the power button is held down.
-Able to reboot to XBMC within games/apps by pressing four buttons simultaniously.
-XBMC has built in Trainers, or cheats, for tons of games that can be turned on/off before loading the game via a menu.
-Multi-media streaming natively in XBMC using MPlay (built in)
-Unable to play via Xbox Live, though it can play on Xlink Kai.
-FTP is provided for updating the Dashboard or backing up games to your computer
-All info will be provided for usernames/passwords for areas needed to do so.
-Streams iTunes Library to your Xbox as long as your iTunes Sharing is set up.

Warning: If you purchase this, I am not responsible for what you do with it, I am not responsible if you don't know what you're doing and you screw the system up. I am not responsible for software that you obtain or backup onto the machine, and I am not responsible if any of the hardware fails at any time, (now, or 10 years from now). If you want, I can provide info on where to obtain emulators for older systems and other software such as Dashboards and applications, (Amiga, NES, Atari, XBMC, Evox, Unleash X, etc) but I cannot provide the software.

I would like to stay around 150 though we can negotiate on price. Given that a modchip and HDD will cost you 100 bucks alone, I think this is a very fair price. Shipping is extra and I will ship it out via fedex or UPS, your choice.

GAMES:
shipping for games costs around 8 dollars at UPS for regular ground. If you can/want to wait longer I can ship it through USPS for half of that. Shipping is included in the price of these games.

Xbox:
(must dig out of box, will do so tonight)

Xbox 360 games for sale:
NHL 2K6 24 with shipping
Tomb Raider 28 with shipping

PS2 Games for Sale:
Ace Combat 4
Armored Core 2
more to be added soon (must dig out of box)

Pics will come if needed.

edit: Paypal or money order is accepted. Money order must clear before I will ship. see my ebay account j_onizuka

kevin.rivers
Jul 26, 2006, 01:37 PM
I will offer $75 shipped for the modded Xbox.

MovieCutter
Jul 26, 2006, 01:58 PM
I will offer $75 shipped for the modded Xbox.

Dude, that's not only half the asking price, but it's insulting...:rolleyes:

kevin.rivers
Jul 26, 2006, 02:05 PM

That Xbox isnt worth that much IMO. I offered what I was willing to pay. Heck in the other thread people were throwing around $300 and you offer him $100, a 1/3rd of the asking price. You don't think that is insulting as well? This is a feeler too isn't it?

XNine
Jul 26, 2006, 02:05 PM

yeah, the modchip alone is 60, the HDD was 40, and then installation was 100. Not to mention all of the tweaks and time I've spent on making the install very clean and stable. 150ish ain't that bad at all. The last one I sold went for 250, with an Executer 2 chip, no less.

kevin.rivers
Jul 26, 2006, 02:08 PM
yeah, the modchip alone is 60, the HDD was 40, and then installation was 100. Not to mention all of the tweaks and time I've spent on making the install very clean and stable. 150ish ain't that bad at all. The last one I sold went for 250, with an Executer 2 chip, no less.

So you charged yourself $100 for the install? And you are charging people for your time?

MovieCutter
Jul 26, 2006, 02:09 PM
That Xbox isnt worth that much IMO. I offered what I was willing to pay. Heck in the other thread people were throwing around $300 and you offer him $100, a 1/3rd of the asking price. You don't think that is insulting as well? This is a feeler too isn't it?

You threw out $80, I'm just bidding at this point...As for THIS X-Box, I'd consider the asking price, you have PM Onizuka.

XNine
Jul 26, 2006, 02:24 PM
So you charged yourself $100 for the install? And you are charging people for your time?

No, I paid someone to do it so I wouldn't screw something up, as I'm not a soldering expert. If you were to buy an xbox, for 75, then a mod chip, and then an HDD, you're looking at 175 not counting the labor if you can't or won't do it yourself. That's 100 bucks.

The price I'm asking is in desperation to sell the unit so I can buy neccessities to live while I get back on my feet financially from the move and break up I jsut went through.

If 150 is a "rip off" to you, then don't buy it, and quit threadcrapping.

kevin.rivers
Jul 26, 2006, 02:36 PM
No, I paid someone to do it so I wouldn't screw something up, as I'm not a soldering expert. If you were to buy an xbox, for 75, then a mod chip, and then an HDD, you're looking at 175 not counting the labor if you can't or won't do it yourself. That's 100 bucks.

The price I'm asking is in desperation to sell the unit so I can buy neccessities to live while I get back on my feet financially from the move and break up I jsut went through.

Yeah crapping thats it. I simply through out an offer. As this does say "Feeler", I feel $75 is fair. You and MovieCutter decided to comment on my offer, thus I responded.

I personally don't care about your issues nor do they compel me to offer at your asking price.

Also, don't misquote me. I didn't say "rip off" I said that I don't think it is worth that much.

XNine
Jul 26, 2006, 02:40 PM
Yeah crapping thats it. I simply through out an offer. As this does say "Feeler", I feel $75 is fair. You and MovieCutter decided to comment on my offer, thus I responded.

I personally don't care about your issues nor do they compel me to offer at your asking price.

Also, don't misquote me. I didn't say "rip off" I said that I don't think it is worth that much.

Okay, I don't like your offer.

next.

DMPDX
Jul 26, 2006, 02:49 PM
He's not thread crapping. He made an offer because it IS a feeler. Serriously people. Plus if parts dont work like the normal etc, it does subtract from its value. A feeler is feeling for offers. And that wa sno lowball offer, that was what you were looking for when you posted "feeler"
-dsm

cantthinkofone
Jul 26, 2006, 03:12 PM
i used to own a modded xbox, with specs very similar to this one. I did all the work my self. Mine was a 1.3 tho. I have been in the xbox modding community for several years, and in my opinion $150 is a very resonable price for this xbox. i dont see why people are giving him crap about it. If you dont like the item for sale or details about it, then why worry your self about them? If i didnt already own a xbox i woud gladly pay $150 for a modded xbox.

Typhoid
Jul 28, 2007, 11:26 AM
Does the Xbox work? Saying your not responsible for hardware now or 10 years from now makes me worry about making an offer. 10 years from now I can understand but now? So if I get it and it doesnt work the first day I get it plugged in I'm screwed?

thejadedmonkey
Jul 28, 2007, 03:16 PM
how much for Ace Combat 4?

shipdestroyer
Jul 28, 2007, 04:07 PM
Why post as feeler if you're specifying a price?