PDA

View Full Version : US: Need iTunes Gift Cert. NOW (PayPal waiting)

Kardashian
Jul 26, 2006, 12:34 PM
Hey there!

Katietachoo isn't around (my usual vendor) and I need an iTunes GIft Cert. badly!

Can someone send me the $10 certificate, or $15, whatever, over e-mail, if I PayPal you the money for it, and a few $'s to say thanks.

Money before, obviously.

Purleeeeeeease!

killuminati
Jul 26, 2006, 12:59 PM
I have one at my house I can give you if you're able to wait a few hours.

And I've sold many iTunes gift cards on MR before so I can give you some references if you want.

whooleytoo
Jul 26, 2006, 01:00 PM
I can't help you out I'm afraid, but i wonder - would it be legal for someone to setup a site where you can buy iTunes gift certificates? Given that Apple don't appear to be in any rush to expand many of iTMS's features internationally, it could be an opportunity for someone to make some money.

Kardashian
Jul 26, 2006, 01:02 PM
I can't help you out I'm afraid, but i wonder - would it be legal for someone to setup a site where you can buy iTunes gift certificates? Given that Apple don't appear to be in any rush to expand many of iTMS's features internationally, it could be an opportunity for someone to make some money.

Capsule Productions did it.

Apple shut them down. They ran an automated, instant service. I miss them. :(

Kardashian
Jul 26, 2006, 01:02 PM
I have one at my house I can give you if you're able to wait a few hours.

And I've sold many iTunes gift cards on MR before so I can give you some references if you want.

Thanks buddy, PM when you can.. PLEASE! :D:D:D

whooleytoo
Jul 26, 2006, 01:10 PM
Capsule Productions did it.

Apple shut them down. They ran an automated, instant service. I miss them. :(

Pity, I'd use it a lot if such a service was available.

I wonder if what Capsule were doing was actually violating the terms of the gift certificate purchase - most people seem to just fold when Apple sends a 'cease and desist', so it might still be kosher.

dextertangocci
Jul 26, 2006, 02:01 PM

They have a couple of sites here in South Africa (although a little more expensive) that sells gift certificates for the US ITMS:cool: Perfect for people like me who can't wait to watch tv shows like prison break a year later on tv here than they were released in the US:rolleyes:

quintona
Oct 21, 2006, 09:06 AM
They have a couple of sites here in South Africa (although a little more expensive) that sells gift certificates for the US ITMS:cool: Perfect for people like me who can't wait to watch tv shows like prison break a year later on tv here than they were released in the US:rolleyes:

I don't suppose you could tell me what the sites are? I have been trying to find one so I can use the iTunes store?

Kardashian
Oct 24, 2006, 03:34 PM
Need another certificate/card ASAP - please PM me if you have one available.

PayPal waiting. :)

Lunaprk
Oct 24, 2006, 04:47 PM
JDT,

I'd love to trade actually! I already have a UK account, but I'd like a refresh and to sign up a friend as a Christmas gift. I realize a 15-pound card has no exact $ equivalent, but I'll pay the difference using paypal.

I also need a japanese card (again to plus up my account there) and am dying for a French one! If interested, we can trade email addresses and discuss off-list.

Marlon

Doctor Q
Oct 24, 2006, 05:42 PM
Thread closed for Marketplace Rules violation (General Rule: Terms and Conditions).

See Marketplace Rule: Terms and Conditions for further information.