PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Nintendo DS (Lite?) & New Super Mario

someguy
Jul 26, 2006, 01:42 PM
Do I need a Lite to play New Super Mario? I'm a DS noob. :)

Anyways, the game looks awesome and I'd like to buy the handheld machine to play it. Anyone know of any good deals or have one for sale?

paddy
Jul 26, 2006, 01:51 PM
Do I need a Lite to play New Super Mario? I'm a DS noob. :)

Anyways, the game looks awesome and I'd like to buy the handheld machine to play it. Anyone know of any good deals or have one for sale?

No you don't need it to play it but I would and I'm sure many others would highly recommend the DS Lite.

someguy
Jul 26, 2006, 02:31 PM
No you don't need it to play it but I would and I'm sure many others would highly recommend the DS Lite.
Again, a noob question, but what's the difference between a DS and a DS Lite?

baby duck monge
Jul 26, 2006, 02:37 PM
Again, a noob question, but what's the difference between a DS and a DS Lite?

They both do the same thing, but the Lite is newer, smaller, brighter, cuter, more expensive, etc.

mark!
Jul 26, 2006, 02:39 PM
They both do the same thing, but the Lite is newer, smaller, brighter, cuter, more expensive, etc.

actually around here they are selling normal DSes ALONE or $129 & most the ds lites here come with NSMB & the DS lite for the same price.

O_o

:eek:

-_-

:cool:

baby duck monge
Jul 26, 2006, 02:46 PM
actually around here they are selling normal DSes ALONE or $129 & most the ds lites here come with NSMB & the DS lite for the same price.

O_o

:eek:

-_-

:cool:

Seriously? I'll sell my as-new DS (electric blue) with Mariokart 64 and Animal Crossing: Wild World for $129. All packaging available and intact (including plastic bags and whatnot. :D

paddy
Jul 26, 2006, 03:07 PM
You Americans get everything so cheaply. :rolleyes:

applemacdude
Jul 26, 2006, 04:03 PM
i have the same exact setup you want. i dont use it. i have all the orignal boxes/docs and the receipt. bought this baby a week ago. interested?

zap2
Jul 26, 2006, 04:05 PM
Seriously? I'll sell my as-new DS (electric blue) with Mariokart 64 and Animal Crossing: Wild World for $129. All packaging available and intact (including plastic bags and whatnot. :D

Mario Kart 64? did you mean mario kart ds or Mario64 DS?

someguy
Jul 26, 2006, 04:16 PM
i have the same exact setup you want. i dont use it. i have all the orignal boxes/docs and the receipt. bought this baby a week ago. interested?
You have what I want, and you want to know if I'm interested? :p

Any pics?

baby duck monge
Jul 26, 2006, 04:51 PM
Mario Kart 64? did you mean mario kart ds or Mario64 DS?

Sorry, I was having a moment there. It's MarioKart DS (though I have MarioKart 64, too). It has some of the stages from 64, though! :o

Lewis22
Jul 26, 2006, 11:34 PM
*applemacdude* if *someguy* isnt interested, let me know what your looking for, and how fast you could have it shipped to 49031

sorry for the threadjack... but somebody *coughapplemacdudecough* has a full pm box...
but you, *someguy* can have dibs over me, if you'd like

thanks, and sorry again to jack your thread

Dan

someguy
Jul 27, 2006, 06:14 AM
*applemacdude* if *someguy* isnt interested, let me know what your looking for, and how fast you could have it shipped to 49031

sorry for the threadjack... but somebody *coughapplemacdudecough* has a full pm box...
but you, *someguy* can have dibs over me, if you'd like

thanks, and sorry again to jack your thread

Dan
Hijack all you'd like, just don't take my dibs! :D

applemacdude, let me know what you've got, please. :)