PDA

View Full Version : Infinity TSS-450 5.1 Home Theater Speaker System, JVC Reciever, and more FS

ieani
Jul 27, 2006, 08:57 AM
Hello.

im going off to college in about 6 weeks now(go bucks!) and am looking to sell my home theater system off for beer money/tuition. I have an infinity tss-450 satellite surround system:

http://akamaipix.crutchfield.com/products/2003/108/l108TSS450P-f-2.jpeg

Infinity's TSS-450 delivers powerful home theater sound. Its front and surround satellites include a 2-1/2" mid and 1/2" tweeter, while the voice-matched center channel speaker sports the same tweeter with dual mids for clear dialogue and high-impact on-screen special effects. The 8", 100-watt powered sub fills in the bass with power and precision. All six speakers work together to create a seamless surround sound experience with movies, and they do a great job with multichannel music, even demanding high-resolution sources like SACD and DVD-Audio - Crutchfield.com

Its in like-new condition despite being about 2 years old($350 i think when I bought them) so im looking for $200 on those.

I also have a JVC reciever I bought the same time for $170. Its a JVC RX 6030VSL and I am looking for $100 on that seperately or $250 for reciever and speakers.

JVC RX 6030VBK:
http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B00008VEKB.01._AA280_SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Mine looks the same except it is silver NOT black.

* Dolby Digital and DTS decoders built-in for theater quality surround; multi-brand remote control
* 100 watts per channel provides power needed for digital movie soundtracks
* Dolby Pro Logic II in full digital processing
* 5.1 channel pre in; DVD multi-channel audio compatible
* Component, composite, and S-video switching; fully discrete outputs for greater fidelity and longer life

I may also have a toshiba sd-4900 i may be looking to sell but i need to find out if my roomate is bringing a dvd player or not first.

Finally, buyer pays shipping or can locally pick-up before sept. 17 in cleveland or after sept. 17 in columbus. Im negotiable on prices and open for trades but will prob reject most. Everything comes with manuals and Im pretty sure i might even have the boxes in my attic somewhere. Ill also include any cables and speaker wire(i have a ton of this) I dont need any longer for free. Most cables are Acoustic Research brand with gold plating on connectors.

Please, email me at: dmaurath@gmail.com. Thanks!

ricgnzlzcr
Jul 27, 2006, 09:13 AM
If you're just leaving for college, aren't you underage to drink? Haha, I'm just toying with you. I'm nearing my end at college so I've seen it all there. Enjoy!

JBot
Jul 27, 2006, 11:05 AM
If you're just leaving for college, aren't you underage to drink? Haha, I'm just toying with you. I'm nearing my end at college so I've seen it all there. Enjoy!
Good old canada, allows drinking by grade 12. Grade 11 for some, and the ids are fairly easy to modify.

xfiftyfour
Jul 27, 2006, 11:34 AM
Good old canada, allows drinking by grade 12. Grade 11 for some, and the ids are fairly easy to modify.
yeah, us michiganders (where I was before college) used to head to Canada for our 19th birthdays. I think we were the only state in the US to get excited for 19... :p :D

elfin buddy
Jul 27, 2006, 11:38 AM

Depends on where you live in Canada ;) Bloody Albertans and their drunk 18 year-olds. :p

Str8edgepunker
Jul 27, 2006, 12:34 PM
What's the ohm rating on the reciever?

ricgnzlzcr
Jul 27, 2006, 12:36 PM
God, some kids have it good!

WildCowboy
Jul 27, 2006, 12:38 PM
yeah, us michiganders (where I was before college) used to head to Canada for our 19th birthdays. I think we were the only state in the US to get excited for 19... :p :D

Nope...I grew up in Buffalo and 19 was a big one for us, too. :D

ieani
Jul 27, 2006, 09:56 PM
What's the ohm rating on the reciever?

I found this on cnet.com:

Amplifier

* Signal-to-noise ratio
* 87 dB

* Output power / total
* 200 Watt

* Input channel qty

* Input Impedance
* 47 KOhm

* Input Sensitivity
* 220 mV

* Amplifier output details
* 100 Watt - 8 Ohm - THD0.8 % - 2 channel(s) (Main), 100 Watt - 8 Ohm - THD0.8 % - 2 channel(s) (Front), 100 Watt - 8 Ohm - THD0.8 % - 1 channel(s) (Center), 100 Watt - 8 Ohm - THD0.8 % - 2 channel(s) (Rear)

Also to anyone looking, these speakers will easily beat out any computer speakers on the market. They can go up to volume 50 but 18 is loud and 20 too loud. They are small but very powerful.