PDA

View Full Version : Bill Gates is Dynamite!

GimmeSlack12
Aug 2, 2006, 06:46 PM
I found this video. It is just a Microsoft advertising thing, but I really think it is pretty funny.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YktZkyx4wtM&search=napoleon%20dynamite%20bill%20gates

Bill Gates & Napoleon Dynamite.

e-clipse
Aug 2, 2006, 07:12 PM
Bill Dancing...Hilarious! :p

katie ta achoo
Aug 2, 2006, 07:18 PM
wow.. that was some bad acting. :eek:

puckhead193
Aug 2, 2006, 07:25 PM
what was the purpose of this video.
I like how Microsoft tries to be "hip" but isn't

GimmeSlack12
Aug 2, 2006, 07:32 PM
I thought is was funny. Look past your biased hate of Microsoft for once.

p0intblank
Aug 2, 2006, 08:15 PM
I also thought it was funny. Bill Gates' dancing, however... not so cool. :p

Danksi
Aug 2, 2006, 08:28 PM
That was better than the original! :D

Unorthodox
Aug 2, 2006, 08:58 PM
Wicked funny.
Too bad Steve doesn't do things like that.....

mac-er
Aug 2, 2006, 09:38 PM
Thanks for posting, GimmeSlack.

Very funny.

bradc
Aug 2, 2006, 10:47 PM
Hahahaha:D That was awesome, whoever didn't find that funny is one of those queer Mac Zealots, I don't get why some people automatically assume that since they have a Mac, they should hate Microsoft:confused: Queer.

katie ta achoo
Aug 2, 2006, 10:52 PM
Hahahaha:D That was awesome, whoever didn't find that funny is one of those queer Mac Zealots, I don't get why some people automatically assume that since they have a Mac, they should hate Microsoft:confused: Queer.

It's not that I'm such an apple fanboy(fangirl?) that nothing from microsoft can be good, EVER, it's just not funny. Maybe I didn't like it because napoleon dynamite got really old, really fast.
I don't like the original film much, so why would I like a parody of it?

Rapmastac1
Aug 8, 2006, 01:35 AM
I find a little humor in it, but I agree, Napoleon Dynamite got old, fast. I'm like, the only person on my block who dislikes that movie, it's jus so stupid and pointless, it's a show about nothing. Then again, there is no other show bout nothing, than THE show about nothing, and that is Sienfeld.!