PDA

View Full Version : FEELER: GameCube, controllers

regre7
Aug 4, 2006, 12:58 PM
I'm buying this from a friend, and I haven't seen it, but apparently it's in good shape. Comes with four controllers, one of them is wireless, but I don't know what brand it/they are. I suspect the wired ones are Nintendo, but I don't know about the wireless. I'll post pics as soon as I get my hands on the system (which will be Monday, hey that's WWDC day! Hooray! Now Monday's double awesome!).

Even if you're not interested, please post what you'd be willing to pay for it.

ipodcentral112
Aug 4, 2006, 01:08 PM
I'm doing this for a friend, and I haven't seen it, but apparently it's in good shape. Comes with four controllers, one of them is wireless, but I don't know what brand it/they are. I suspect the wired ones are Nintendo, but I don't know about the wireless. I'll post pics as soon as I get my hands on the system (which will be Monday, hey that's WWDC day! Hooray! Now Monday's double awesome!).

Even if you're not interested, please post what you'd be willing to pay for it.

Maybe around $100 because i know they sell them new now for under $100. idk just a rough estimate~ Hope this helps

JBot
Aug 4, 2006, 01:14 PM
Cheaper.
60$.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/PLATINUM-NINTENDO-GAMECUBE-SYSTEM-GAME-CUBE_W0QQitemZ320012353689QQihZ011QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Id say its not worth selling, i would keep it around.

ipodcentral112
Aug 4, 2006, 01:27 PM
Cheaper.
60$.
http://cgi.ebay.ca/PLATINUM-NINTENDO-GAMECUBE-SYSTEM-GAME-CUBE_W0QQitemZ320012353689QQihZ011QQcategoryZ62054QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
Id say its not worth selling, i would keep it around.

Yea i was thinking that too but wasnt sure, so i didnt want to go under, but yea that sounds closer~

davisjw
Aug 4, 2006, 01:36 PM
With the coming of the Nintendo Wii in a few months, I'd say 60 would be the best bet in price...

jdechko
Aug 4, 2006, 01:57 PM
60 sounds about right. Also, you might want to consider selling 3 controllers separately for 10 each (15 for the wireless, if its a wavebird) or 60 for the system plus 7.50/12.50 for each additional controller.

regre7
Aug 4, 2006, 02:05 PM
Thanks for your replies, I was just wondering because I'm actually buying this from him for $50, which I think is a steal, and was only considering selling it if there would be a considerable markup.

NewbieNerd
Aug 4, 2006, 02:48 PM
For me personally, the cube was a great recent purchase for me. The combination of systems/games being cheap here in the near-Wii days and the fact that the games AND controllers will be usable with the Wii just did it for me. Plus I'll get to play these games on the Wii via Component Cables which are rare and expensive for the cube.