Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
I'm sure a lot of other people would LOVE to have this background... I have seen it around here, but would anyone care to post a link to it? Any 1680 x 1050 version? Thanks! :)

w_parietti22

macrumors 68020
Apr 16, 2005
Seattle, WA
p0intblank said:
I'm sure a lot of other people would LOVE to have this background... I have seen it around here, but would anyone care to post a link to it? Any 1680 x 1050 version? Thanks! :)

Isnt the leopard background the same as tiger? :confused:

p0intblank

macrumors 68030
Original poster
Sep 20, 2005
New Jersey
I'm sorry, I should have worded my original post better. What I meant to say was I am looking for the new Leopard desktop background, namely the one with the recently unveiled disc design along with the spots of an actual leopard. It's a grayscale wallpaper and I think I saw some people with it on here. I can't find an actual wallpaper size, though.

I hope that clears things up...

steelphantom

macrumors 6502a
Oct 15, 2005
w_parietti22 said:
Isnt the leopard background the same as tiger? :confused:

killuminati said:
That's what I thought. Maybe it's a slight variation. Whatever change there was, it wasn't big enough that I noticed it.

EDIT: Here's a pic of it, and it's the exact same as Tiger. http://guides.macrumors.com/images/9/96/Leoparddesktop.jpg

They were just using the old Tiger GUI at WWDC and are going to roll out Leopard's new look later. At least I hope so... :p

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.