Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
looks like Jack Perdue is smoking a little bit too much of the Chronic there.

but hey...i guess you can say he is optimistic!!

cornelius

macrumors regular
Jan 9, 2002
It's not even Chronic,Its Crack. That's what makes you do stupid **** like that. Hey Fatty, get a life. we dont like his products,or his company,but come on,thats way to much,proclaiming someone to be dead?
plus,he puts SOME of his money back to technology and the community,sponsoring art museums,ballet companys,highschools, he might be an *******, but he is helping the kids from nowadays. eventhough with a really ****tie OS, but **** happens.take ford for example,no one says **** about em,but ****,their cars are the biggest **** on this planet.compare M$oft as being ford,and apple being audi.

mymemory

macrumors 68020
May 9, 2001
Miami
Incredible

I had to put my site off line because I coudln't affort the server and there is people in this world with money and time to develop sites like that one... that is why I'm moving to the states.

cornelius

macrumors regular
Jan 9, 2002
I'm not mad. i think its not right to sponsor someone that makes money out of a story of someone is supposedly dead. What about if one bill's kids,saw that website? tell me,what do u think?is it funny? We are supposed to be a civilized specie. plus we are supposed to be the smart ones,cuz we use mac

krossfyter

macrumors 601
Jan 13, 2002
secret city
Originally posted by cornelius
I'm not mad. i think its not right to sponsor someone that makes money out of a story of someone is supposedly dead. What about if one bill's kids,saw that website? tell me,what do u think?is it funny? We are supposed to be a civilized specie. plus we are supposed to be the smart ones,cuz we use mac

dude you get mad too easily.

try an anger management class or book.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.