PDA

View Full Version : Best Widescreen Glossy Monitor...

CyberDoberman
Aug 14, 2006, 01:13 AM
Ok, Guys. Need some help.

I had a MacBook Pro for about a month before I sold it for the Mac Pro.

I LOVED the Glossy Screen...

I want a larger monitor... I currently have a 19" NEC 90GX2... LOVE THE GLOSSY SCREEN, again just think it shows colors Soooooo nicely.

However, I am looking for a glossy screen 20+ " Widescreen Monitor.

Prefer 21-24" widescreen.

Any suggestions?

Thanks! :)

Mr. Mister
Aug 14, 2006, 10:24 AM
I just bought an NEC 20wmgx2 two days ago and while I haven't used it yet (Mac Pro hasn't arrived), it's been reviewed by both sites and users as the absolute best 20" screen.

Jiddick ExRex
Aug 14, 2006, 02:13 PM
I just bought an NEC 20wmgx2 two days ago and while I haven't used it yet (Mac Pro hasn't arrived), it's been reviewed by both sites and users as the absolute best 20" screen.

Eh? Do you have any links to support that?:confused:

JNaut
Aug 14, 2006, 02:19 PM
Eh? Do you have any links to support that?:confused:

Yeah... I'm sure it's a good monitor, but there has to be something better (and cheaper) for those of us who don't care about having TV capabilities.

Mr. Mister
Aug 14, 2006, 02:28 PM
The response time has been billed as being just as fast in actual tests as the 2ms response times found in 17" Viewsonic gaming LCDs, the viewing angle absolutely perfect, backlighting even (while sometimes it may be spotty for the first week of use before the lights "wear in"), and also features great color accuracy when calibrated and the TV features that you've already heard about.