PDA

View Full Version : Just got an iPod!! @ 7:00pm!

imspace2
Mar 18, 2003, 10:42 PM
I'm a mac lover stuck with a PC so today I traded in my "broken" sony clie and got a 10gig ipod for mac and bought xplay the two work flawlessly. I've seen and used ipods before but doesn't everyone just feel so special having an iPod of your own? I'm still in awe oh and if anyone wants a 128mb memory stick email me and we can figure a price. Yes I know that needs to go in for sale but I'm just proclaiming my joy so chill

By the the My iPod for mac is succesfully interfacing with a 600mhz pIII with 384mb ram, 120gigHD and a $30 fw card yes it charges through the card!

NavyIntel007
Mar 18, 2003, 10:56 PM
Congradulations, now if only you would buy a real computer. :)

sparks9
Mar 19, 2003, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by imspace2
I'm a mac lover stuck with a PC so today I traded in my "broken" sony clie and got a 10gig ipod for mac and bought xplay the two work flawlessly. I've seen and used ipods before but doesn't everyone just feel so special having an iPod of your own? I'm still in awe oh and if anyone wants a 128mb memory stick email me and we can figure a price. Yes I know that needs to go in for sale but I'm just proclaiming my joy so chill

By the the My iPod for mac is succesfully interfacing with a 600mhz pIII with 384mb ram, 120gigHD and a $30 fw card yes it charges through the card!

which brand is ur fw card?

imspace2
Mar 19, 2003, 04:50 AM
Sorry man I really don't know. But I got it at compusa and it was just a really generic box.

Hey navyintel I enlisted to become a CTT maybe I'll have enough cash to get a mac soon;)