Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

shecky

Original poster
May 24, 2003
Obviously you're not a golfer.
I will be the first to admit i am entirely too much of a dork for my own good, and maybe i have been drinking too much Apple Kool-aid lately, and maybe its just because i am buying my first new mac in 3 years in the next couple of weeks...

... but i am starting to get really excited about what i anticipate will be a bunch of new announcements over the next week or so starting (theoretically) as early as tomorrow AM.

damn you steve jobs! damn you and your ability to make us drool over inanimate plastic and aluminum!

<---- gets credit card ready

alexprice

macrumors 6502a
Jan 8, 2005
shecky said:
I will be the first to admit i am entirely too much of a dork for my own good, and maybe i have been drinking too much Apple Kool-aid lately, and maybe its just because i am buying my first new mac in 3 years in the next couple of weeks...

... but i am starting to get really excited about what i anticipate will be a bunch of new announcements over the next week or so starting (theoretically) as early as tomorrow AM.

damn you steve jobs! damn you and your ability to make us drool over inanimate plastic and aluminum!

Good! Enjoy.

me_94501

macrumors 65816
Jan 6, 2003
shecky said:

Yeah, it's too bad I already emptied my wallet between purchasing my MacBook and paying for school. :(

21stcenturykid

macrumors 6502
May 6, 2006
Newcastle UK
Snap!

shecky said:

haha im doing exactly the same:p we await stevies announcements with great anticipation:D

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.