PDA

View Full Version : 24inch imac?

Arip
Sep 6, 2006, 10:23 PM
well, who of you afortunate guys would post a picture of the beautifull 24'' imac???? :p :D

wonga1127
Sep 6, 2006, 10:38 PM
Came out today, doubt anyone actually got theres yet if they bought it. If i had the money, I would, I would have flown to Apple HQ and demanded one from them.

Does anybody know if the Apple store has them, because if they do, thats a trip to Woodfield Mall for me. If I do get a chance to go, I'll snap some sweet pics for everyone.

WildCowboy
Sep 6, 2006, 10:44 PM
According to this thread (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=231081)...no one has seen them in stores yet.

And here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=231223) is someone who ordered a new 17" today and it's scheduled to be delivered tomorrow. Hopefully the 24" won't be far behind.

nataku
Sep 7, 2006, 06:49 AM
Do we really need another thread just for the 24-inch Imac? I'm pretty sure someone would post it in the Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present! thread.

calculus
Sep 7, 2006, 06:59 AM
just enlarge a photo of the 20 inch

Shotglass
Sep 7, 2006, 09:37 AM
I thought about opening a thread, but decided against it. No one has them.

macdaddy121
Sep 7, 2006, 09:58 AM
Do we really need another thread just for the 24-inch Imac? I'm pretty sure someone would post it in the Post Your Mac Setup: Past & Present! thread.

I don't see any reason why it shouldn't have it's own thread. I think every computer Apple has come out with in the past has had it's own thread in the Photo Gallery section. It becomes a pain to look through the Mac Setup thread and it would be easier if people posted them on a seperate thread.

p0intblank
Sep 7, 2006, 10:49 AM
I don't see any reason why it shouldn't have it's own thread. I think every computer Apple has come out with in the past has had it's own thread in the Photo Gallery section. It becomes a pain to look through the Mac Setup thread and it would be easier if people posted them on a seperate thread.

Exactly. There have been threads for the MacBook Pro when it first came out... and then the MacBook. New products should always have a dedicated thread. Then eventually those images show up in your usual setup threads.

jdl8422
Sep 7, 2006, 11:21 AM
I ordered a 24in Imac on Wed. and if you get anything other than the base 24in it will take 5-7days to ship. If you order the standard 24in it takes 2-4days.

dornoforpyros
Sep 7, 2006, 11:28 AM

of course we do! and it wouldn't be an apple product launch if some one who didn't own the product in question didn't start a thread like this. Come one, wasn't that "post your 1.50ghz mac mini thread with BT" thread just riveting?

And let's not forget "post your iPod set up!"

People seem to get off on starting rather pointless threads in hopes of being "the first" or something.

pianoman
Sep 7, 2006, 11:31 AM
of course we do! and it wouldn't be an apple product launch if some one who didn't own the product in question didn't start a thread like this. Come one, wasn't that "post your 1.50ghz mac mini thread with BT" thread just riveting?

And let's not forget "post your iPod set up!"

People seem to get off on starting rather pointless threads in hopes of being "the first" or something.

my favorite is the "Post your keyboard and mice specs!" thread.

benthewraith
Sep 7, 2006, 02:55 PM

:eek: My gosh, those horrible, horrible people. :eek: /sarc

I tend to ignore those threads.........come to think about it, I ignore a lot of threads. :rolleyes:

nataku
Sep 7, 2006, 05:43 PM
ok. ok. ok. Have it your way.:cool:

skubish
Sep 7, 2006, 07:32 PM
Here is mine :)

monke
Sep 7, 2006, 07:47 PM

Just wait till "Post the laser inside your mouse and specs" :)

Miguey
Sep 7, 2006, 09:20 PM
just wondering, can you do that? would seem cool...

i always wanted to see the new iMacs...

mingisback
Sep 9, 2006, 02:34 PM
I was even looking on flickr for a posted image of the new 24 inch system.... nothing!

macdaddy121
Sep 11, 2006, 09:58 PM
No one has one yet? Am I missing something?

xfiftyfour
Sep 11, 2006, 10:10 PM
No one has one yet? Am I missing something?
yes. someone does. it's already a thread here (http://forums.macrumors.com/showthread.php?t=232673).