PDA

View Full Version : White I Book 500mhz $500

igotit4sale
Mar 27, 2003, 04:42 PM
This iBook system was purchased in May of 2001. It is one of the small white iBooks with a 12" screen (1024x768 resolution). The specs on the system are as follows:

500MHz G3 Processor
384MB RAM
10GB Hard Disk
DVD-ROM Drive
New style (white brick) AC adapter
OS X 10.2 Jaguar

I need cash bad my gf left me and wiped out my bank accounts.I will accept westernunion to secure the purchase for you it requires me to provide valid photo drivers license and they copy.Sorry dont have Creditcard for paypal she took those too.I will split the cost of westerunion with buyer.PM me only do not allways check replies.

scem0
Mar 27, 2003, 11:25 PM
wow, dude I feel for you...... :(

I am going to try to get my parents to buy this, because it is
such a good deal, and I feel very sorry for you. My dad kind
of needs a laptop, but I don't think they are in the mood to
spend a bunch of money right now.

good luck. :)

ibookin'
Mar 27, 2003, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by scem0
wow, dude I feel for you...... :(

I am going to try to get my parents to buy this, because it is
such a good deal, and I feel very sorry for you. My dad kind
of needs a laptop, but I don't think they are in the mood to
spend a bunch of money right now.

good luck. :)

My sentiments exactly. That's terrible, taking all your money and credit cards... I hope you get back on your feet shortly.

If you're reading this über, NEVER do this to me (please).

scem0: I hope your dad likes the machine. I just hope that you can keep your hands off it... ;)

MacAztec
Mar 27, 2003, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by ibookin'@mwny
My sentiments exactly. That's terrible, taking all your money and credit cards... I hope you get back on your feet shortly.

If you're reading this über, NEVER do this to me (please).

scem0: I hope your dad likes the machine. I just hope that you can keep your hands off it... ;)

Wait, you guys are 15 and you share bank accounts?

ibookin'
Mar 28, 2003, 01:14 AM
Originally posted by MacAztec
Wait, you guys are 15 and you share bank accounts?

Who said anything about having to share bank accounts for her to steal my money? :( If she really wanted to steal it she'd figure out how...

igotit4sale
Mar 28, 2003, 09:37 AM
Thanks all who support me you are all right.I feel like crap right now and the only way to get by is to sell my baby.Thats what it feels like to me.Anyone who is looking-I need $400 by tommorow which is saturday my rent is allready late if it isnt paid by then Im out on the street.So any one who has $400 and wants my (baby) can get it.Westerunion fees are like $40-$50 bucks and I can still swing shipping I have an account with Fed Ex at my Job.

ParanoidAndroid
Mar 28, 2003, 04:52 PM
Its a scam. It's listed here (http://www.powerbookcentral.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=21;t=000305) as a G4 ibook with 896mb of ram.

Wano
Mar 28, 2003, 05:38 PM
Yeah...it's a SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!!

Wano
Mar 28, 2003, 05:40 PM
http://www.spymac.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=21055&postid=308007#post308007 he tried to pull the same BS here and here http://www.network54.com/Hide/Forum/message?forumid=25621&messageid=1044154230 and I guess a bunch of other places too.
DONT BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

scem0
Mar 28, 2003, 05:44 PM
my mind = changed.

My money = mine.

you = dishonest.

bad bad bad. :mad:

:rolleyes: :o