PDA

View Full Version : I finally got to play with the bluetooth mouse on my 17"

WilliamGates
Mar 28, 2003, 09:29 PM
I could not believe it! and it was so compact! It fit so well in my hand. I was so happy about this wireless wonder; I had heard people who said they exist. I was so happy when I got it home, playing with it on my 17" Powerbook. When my girlfriend walked in the room her jaw dropped. She could not utter a sound and seemed unable to move. Then the bluetoothed mouse let out a shrill squeek, bit me and deficated and urinated on the keyboard. I think I have rabies. I don't know why people think these things are so cool. It took an hour before my girlfriend came to.

I am so SPENT....:mad:

beez7777
Mar 28, 2003, 09:43 PM
lol, i'm confused............

Computer_Phreak
Mar 28, 2003, 10:11 PM
what the hell are you talking about?:confused:

alset
Mar 28, 2003, 10:31 PM
That's one of the better posts, today.

:)

Dan

shadowfax
Mar 28, 2003, 11:09 PM
somehow, i saw this coming before the end, but i still laughed my ass off. you should turn that in to an english teacher as a good stream of consciousness.

daniel77
Mar 28, 2003, 11:10 PM
drugs, apple, and an internet connection dont mix buddy.

Freg3000
Mar 28, 2003, 11:21 PM
Originally posted by WilliamGates
Then the bluetoothed mouse let out a shrill squeek, bit me and deficated and urinated on the keyboard. I think I have rabies.

You gotta watch out for those crazy mice, many are rabid. :)

WilliamGates
Mar 28, 2003, 11:29 PM
Especially when they get that lint in their little balls. Makes the pointer shoot everywhere. They are really ferocious then, believe you me...